VM some channels gone?

Hi everyone I seem to have premier sports 1 and 2 not clearing. Everything else works fine movies, entertainment, I've done all scans etc but no luck have these channels also gone with the sky sports channels? If anyone could let me know if there's is working or if they have officially gone it would be really helpful.

looking through all channels quite a few moved,and had an email of vm saying new channel numbers,should we do a full scan again or are they lost. noticed the moved channels are nearly all sd and when type in new channel numbers they are not correct channels.

Hi everyone I seem to have premier sports 1 and 2 not clearing. Everything else works fine movies, entertainment, I've done all scans etc but no luck have these channels also gone with the sky sports channels? If anyone could let me know if there's is working or if they have officially gone it would be really helpful.
Both are working for me

just did a quick look for you 1 and 2 ok but there 2 channels i dont watch im more in to my discovery channels

Just move the working BT sports1 to your sports bouquet, in place of or alongside the old one, the EPG seems to now be fixed on the channel now.

Hi m8 can u give me instructions on how to do this please so that i don't have to keep pressing red and watching the working Bt Sport that way. Cheers!

Back