VM - Some Kids Channels Missing

Channel 4 HD & SD both not working for me, all others work ok, I've tried manual scan + ABM, tried 2 rest lines, router off for 4 minutes but still not working. I'm in Croydon area, even tried Crawley area ABM bit still no joy, can anyone help me please?

Channel 4 HD & SD both not working for me, all others work ok, I've tried manual scan + ABM, tried 2 rest lines, router off for 4 minutes but still not working. I'm in Croydon area, even tried Crawley area ABM bit still no joy, can anyone help me please?
I have same issue. Can anyone help?

All sd channels seem to be gone now on cable, not sure if its temporary or not, but it more than likely is that they are gone for good.

Well it was good whilst it lasted, already pulling my hair out with the kids being at home this will drive me insane

Well it was good whilst it lasted, already pulling my hair out with the kids being at home this will drive me insane
I'm lucky I have a VM and sky line so I am just watching the kid's channels that way.
It's not as good though as it keeps freezing but better than nothing.

I'm lucky I have a VM and sky line so I am just watching the kid's channels that way.
It's not as good though as it keeps freezing but better than nothing.
Anyone with Sat and cable wont really be affected as most channels that are gone on cable are available on sat.

Yeah they have been on the Tivo boxes and the V6 boxes since before christmas and recently they have added sky one hd and living hd, sky sports news and mix hds, fox hd and a few others, all of which were only available on sd, I'm guessing these latest additions are something to do with the lockdown, but they must be making a few changes to their channels.

I am reading something about in the settings for ciad 1814 in oscam both parties are to "Skip CWs checksum test" with a few people confirming the channels open.
0869bb

was told to change oscam ....

config
Tick "skip CWs checksum test

Readers .... click on each ..
Tick "skip CWs checksum test

And in users
"Disable cycle check" tick

Found this if it helps

Back