VM - Some Kids Channels Missing

What's with all the sarcasm ^ sd went off yesterday, now the whole lot is off, nothing but 1 to 5, just checking if its completely died.

What's with all the sarcasm ^ sd went off yesterday, now the whole lot is off, nothing but 1 to 5, just checking if its completely died.
No, all HD still work, have you rebooted box and router?
Restart softcam and contact your supplier if no joy

Yes restarted cams, all 3 back up lines, reset router, checked cables. I was watching and soon as it hit 12 boom gone.

If it went off at midnight your lines may have expired.
Some servers reset at midnight daily, any lines due to expire, do so bang on midnight.

Not sure if VM are doing anything. Tried to check for known faults but even that is showing some temp offline status

None of my channels are working. I've great the other post as well and if confusing, some are dating there is a fix & some are saying not, bit it is a provider / server issue

Come on mate there is numerous threads on here.

If you have Oscam running there is a fix for it and @grog68 made a thread about it.
None of my channels are working. I've great the other post as well and if confusing, some are dating there is a fix & some are saying not, bit it is a provider / server issue
Cheers mate yeah I was reading on a different post it looks like provider/server issues. I just wanted to check if others on the
thread was experiencing the same as me

VM has caused it by changing things about, they removed the SD channels 2 days ago, then yesterday and today , all other channels have gone, some people using oscam server have been able to get a fix for it, but mgcamd users are still having problems, so have to wait and see if providers can get it fixed with their servers, lines are ok as mines is being used now for Sat and Euro sat, just sat and watched Once upon a time in Hollywood on Sky movies premiere HD on sky de earlier, seen it before, but I enjoyed watching it again, thats my take on it anyway, but no doubt somebody will probaly come on later and tell me that I am talking bollocks, heh, heh.

With oscam With the right configuration you
Might get sound no picture
Working with mgcam 1.45
With the right patch

Back