Vpn deals vpn stopped working?

Yeah give him a chance lol...could be all devices have been removed or then worse account blocked due to number of devices ...either way 1 day give the bloke a chance

That's the problem with buying a vpn from someone else, if it goes off you have to wait for them to rectify/respond.

Hot Deals

There might be some free vpn's in that part of the forum, dunno if they've expired tbh.

Other than that, you would probably pay the same as you paid for a slot on his vpn by buying one through a cashback site like Topcashback or Quidco.

It must be coming up to 2 year's since he posted that when it's due to expire.

Sold - Surf Shark 27 months VPN deal - £5.50

Expiry is April 2024. Personally I wouldn't begrudge it ending now if I was a customer and I'd had a fair run at it. Not sure everyone who bought will see it that way though and it's worth noting that payment was via goods and services in case the subscriptions didn't last so people could claim their money back - hopefully @VPNDeals is back online soon to sort it.

No i dont begrudge couldnt be happier was great and if it has ended all good. Just wondered if anyone knew anything.
Its all good and was probably the best deal we ll see. You never know like someone said might come back on.

No i dont begrudge couldnt be happier was great and if it has ended all good. Just wondered if anyone knew anything.
Its all good and was probably the best deal we ll see. You never know like someone said might come back on.

If you read the original thread, towards the end of it there's another member who looks like he might be offering slots - might be worth messaging him if you don't hear from VPNDeals by the time you need a vpn again

Surf shark do ban multiple accounts I can't believe anyone would do a charge back or even suggest it for what has been super value. The guy has been fantastic in dealing with members.

Surf shark do ban multiple accounts I can't believe anyone would do a charge back or even suggest it for what has been super value. The guy has been fantastic in dealing with members.
With hindsight, it might have been better to guarantee 12 months and anything over is a bonus. 27 months seems a hell of a long time to have to make himself available to reconnect customers whenever anything goes wrong.

Shared accounts from other sites don’t tend to last this long so for price you’ve paid can’t really grumble and probably helped members out massively with blocks on epl games.
I did hear surfshark was clamping down people getting accounts blocked due to sharing with 100+ people best thing to do is just wait and see if vpndeals comes online could be something simple.
Hope it gets sorted for you guys who bought

Last thought if i was to take the plunge is pia any better than surfshark bearing in mind it didnt seem 100% of late which i put down to too many sharing same account not providers throttling?

Last thought if i was to take the plunge is pia any better than surfshark bearing in mind it didnt seem 100% of late which i put down to too many sharing same account not providers throttling?

Can't comment on PIA but I've noticed Surfshark has been a bit more prone to buffering than it used to be. I have ipvanish too, that seems to give a more stable connection but it's a bit hit and miss whether it autoconnects.

Change location Luxembourg is one of the best.

I always used Luxembourg, but the service isnt working at the minute, hasnt since the start of the week, but what I would say, if it can be fixed then VPN deals will do so, if not then it was good while it lasted for most members that used it.

For iptv surfshark or pia is good enough. For using apps you need a really good one express VPN in my opinion is the best.

Back