Vu+solo2(Wooshb7) recording every channel i zap

Leezus

Hi all,

1. somehow every program i browse ends up in my recordings and my storage cant handle it any more. can i disable this unwanted recording somehow. :(

2. Can i bulk delete the recordings ive amassed :(

3. My recordings look like 2 programs overlapping and having a fight with each other. Please help :(

IPTV (& dish)
Vu+solo2
Wooshbuild7

A format of storage device will erase everything and when done setup your storage device again.
i suggest to ask how to setup recordings properly and not every episode?

Thanks Cactikid, ill give that that a go and start again. Its weird I can see what seems series links of programs ive not setup and also programs ive literally hovered over and carried on zapping. every single one zapped gets recorded. cheers for your help, ill give that a go tonight. I may need help with settings, ill see how this goes. thanks again mate

Thanks Cactikid, ill give that that a go and start again. Its weird I can see what seems series links of programs ive not setup and also programs ive literally hovered over and carried on zapping. every single one zapped gets recorded. cheers for your help, ill give that a go tonight. I may need help with settings, ill see how this goes. thanks again mate
I think it's the time shift setting that does that, I found my recordings full once and had not recorded one thing. I'm sure I read on here it was time shift, anyway I turned that off and it sorted the problem hope that helps

It sounds like Auto record has been turned on in the timeshift settings which isn't something that is done as standard in WB when first flashed.

With the WB default settings timeshift is deleted everytime you change channel and nothing is saved so space doesn't get used up.

Timeshift isn't the issue though mate, turning on the auto record feature is. As the OP found, it records every second of every channel you are on and doesn't delete it.

Be careful what you watch hahahaha.

Back