Wanted: Vu+ solo 2

meatball1987

TK Veteran
need another of these beasts for the bedroom. if none for sale think im hitting the zgemma h2s until on comes on the market. dont want to buy new for the bedroom

VU+ Addon

need another of these beasts for the bedroom. if none for sale think im hitting the zgemma h2s until on comes on the market. dont want to buy new for the bedroom

If you got an android box the likes of m8/mxq why not just use the vu+pvr addon works a treat and cost nothing.;)

If you got an android box the likes of m8/mxq why not just use the vu+pvr addon works a treat and cost nothing.;)
I would but her in doors wouldn't have any of it...probs just get a h2s plenty for bedroom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was thinking more seconds but if none about I might bite it but lot of money for bedroom isn't it

I would but her in doors wouldn't have any of it...probs just get a h2s plenty for bedroom

yeah a good option to be honest not bad for a receiver for the bedroom..plus dont argue with the boss;)

theres fakes about would not want seconds just incase extrend 7500 good wee box for bedroom can add any 2.5 sata hdd

OK cheers il look into them 2... I don't mind spending I just don't want to lol

Back