What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

Ok
So since I put a request on for an IPTV seller on here I must have had about a dozen offers, most of which I intend to take up the offer of a free trial. I've discounted about 2 or 3 already either due to higher costs than I intend to pay, or because something didn't feel right about them.
I'm guessing at least half, if not more are resellers? Is this an issue, I have seen quite a few posts on the request thread saying that they don't want to deal with resellers. Why is that?
Any recommendations off Vets go straight to the top of my list, thing is I havnt had many at all

Ok
So since I put a request on for an IPTV seller on here I must have had about a dozen offers, most of which I intend to take up the offer of a free trial. I've discounted about 2 or 3 already either due to higher costs than I intend to pay, or because something didn't feel right about them.
I'm guessing at least half, if not more are resellers? Is this an issue, I have seen quite a few posts on the request thread saying that they don't want to deal with resellers. Why is that?
Any recommendations off Vets go straight to the top of my list, thing is I havnt had many at all
Most resellers on here and poor at that some of them are

Ok
People usually copy that without knowing why lol and i seen it many times honestly

Probably the only disadvantage of using a reseller is the price
a reseller might charge 10-20% more

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

People usually copy that without knowing why lol and i seen it many times honestly

Probably the only disadvantage of using a reseller is the price
a reseller might charge 10-20% more

That's not the only problem of using resellers.

they all have no control if the main seller goes down or disappears.

And you think the main supplier have control lol
If shit goes down he himself would be behind a computer saying the same thing as resellers say "what the f is happening here"

To give you a clear shot of how iptv is setup since i had an experience with it

The owner buy xtream panel licence (at 70 euro a month)
The panel is automatically (even the installation is automatic) every aspect of it is automatic , all the owner can do is add servers (dedicated high cost servers unfortunately) then he add streaming lines from various sources (he might be streaming a few channels from his house to reduce the costs though but a maximum of 16 channels at best)
Then he start selling , once in every 24h he have to reboot the streams and servers
That's all the job he get to do regarding live tv
Ps : the panel is hosted on xtream servers so he also don't have control on it too
Ps 2 : aside from adding backup sources if a stream goes down all he can do is reboot the stream and pray to god it work
Ps 3 : sometimes the streams just decide to be a big Bi*** and won't run on server even though it's working properly Again he just have to pray to god and keep on rebooting them servers and streams

But if using direct from server and it goes down its still down, you could look at that as an advantage for buying from a decent re seller they should replace it with another service without issues just like the seller I used to get my Sky line from it went down he gave me another straight away

And you think the main supplier have control lol
If shit goes down he himself would be behind a computer saying the same thing as resellers say "what the f is happening here"

To give you a clear shot of how iptv is setup since i had an experience with it

The owner buy xtream panel licence (at 70 euro a month)
The panel is automatically (even the installation is automatic) every aspect of it is automatic , all the owner can do is add servers (dedicated high cost servers unfortunately) then he add streaming lines from various sources (he might be streaming a few channels from his house to reduce the costs though but a maximum of 16 channels at best)
Then he start selling , once in every 24h he have to reboot the streams and servers
That's all the job he get to do regarding live tv
Ps : the panel is hosted on xtream servers so he also don't have control on it too
Ps 2 : aside from adding backup sources if a stream goes down all he can do is reboot the stream and pray to god it work
Ps 3 : sometimes the streams just decide to be a big Bi*** and won't run on server even though it's working properly Again he just have to pray to god and keep on rebooting them servers and streams

think i'll just stick to my sky channels:grin:
as for 16 channels he be lucky
as for panel isn't there cracked panels out there ?
and as for sitting behind a computer. the only thing he has to worry about is the one or two (maybe) more the poor re-seller has to worry about all the ones he sold online or ones he installed to his friends and family:grin:

never knew that iptv server had to reboot everything every 24 hours. Learn something new everyday.

But if using direct from server and it goes down its still down, you could look at that as an advantage for buying from a decent re seller they should replace it with another service without issues just like the seller I used to get my Sky line from it went down he gave me another straight away

well done your seller. :grin:

problem is not all like that.been loads that just closed and opened under different name

think i'll just stick to my sky channels:grin:
as for 16 channels he be lucky
as for panel isn't there cracked panels out there ?
and as for sitting behind a computer. the only thing he has to worry about is the one or two (maybe) more the poor re-seller has to worry about all the ones he sold online or ones he installed to his friends and family:grin:

never knew that iptv server had to reboot everything every 24 hours. Learn something new everyday.
Cracked panel available yes and it load a nasty backdoor in your servers
In addition as soon as you are found using that cracked panel your servers get blocked instantly and widely :grin:

Servers get blocked from who ? Total rubbish. You mean blacklisted on xtream but you can block the IP address and change the licence key so it looks for confirmation from inside your own server.
You can stream whatever you like from free sources like the simpsons 24 hr channel and others or vod films, tv series etc. Servers don't need rebooted every 24 hrs. Not even cs servers needed that.
Yes the panel is now hosted on xtream server itself and this was to stop them losing revenue on cracked versions, they do carry all sorts of nasty things but mainly to try and ddos attack the xtream server hosting. The server still functions without access to the panel and you can still add users to your server just have to do it the old fashioned way using ftp.
The main server isn't expensive at all if you know where to get them. American hosted are no good, you want London or Paris. Closer the better..
If a stream won't run then it's probably not configured correctly if the source is good. Always check with vlc player to confirm this.
There are other panels out there apart from xtream as well like iptv panel, rapid, etc.

It boils my piss when you get people asking "no resellers" or direct servers only, their are few "server sellers" who would sell to tom,dick or harry, you may think you have a server sub but I bet you don't,more likely a super seller.
What makes a good reseller is someone who has done some research on the servers they sell for, they must offer support 24/7,also give you full instructions for all types of devices.
and also not being a complete nob jockey helps a lot too.

Look for a good all roung package that includes vod and catch up tv and HD channels,Try out a test and if happy then just take a month which should be no more than £15 for the first month
Hi could you pm me a good iptv provider withe catchup etc..thanks

Servers get blocked from who ? Total rubbish. You mean blacklisted on xtream but you can block the IP address and change the licence key so it looks for confirmation from inside your own server.
You can stream whatever you like from free sources like the simpsons 24 hr channel and others or vod films, tv series etc. Servers don't need rebooted every 24 hrs. Not even cs servers needed that.
Yes the panel is now hosted on xtream server itself and this was to stop them losing revenue on cracked versions, they do carry all sorts of nasty things but mainly to try and ddos attack the xtream server hosting. The server still functions without access to the panel and you can still add users to your server just have to do it the old fashioned way using ftp.
The main server isn't expensive at all if you know where to get them. American hosted are no good, you want London or Paris. Closer the better..
If a stream won't run then it's probably not configured correctly if the source is good. Always check with vlc player to confirm this.
There are other panels out there apart from xtream as well like iptv panel, rapid, etc.
Blacklist or simply "blocked" a simplified way to explain to the normal people here
You should know that when a server is blacklisted it can no longer share with other servers. That happened to a very close friend actually while i was using an original panel without a problem , i had to pay a good 200 euro for a server from ovh
It's a main server it will restream the channels into multiple servers so i don't think you want a cheap 100mbps one :)
Oh and about the streams yeah you can use vlc to test the source and the server that's the steps at least but you won't be always lucky and stump on a bad configuration (usually the configuration is made the first time and rarely get changed)

Blacklist or simply "blocked" a simplified way to explain to the normal people here
You should know that when a server is blacklisted it can no longer share with other servers. That happened to a very close friend actually while i was using an original panel without a problem , i had to pay a good 200 euro for a server from ovh
It's a main server it will restream the channels into multiple servers so i don't think you want a cheap 100mbps one :)
Oh and about the streams yeah you can use vlc to test the source and the server that's the steps at least but you won't be always lucky and stump on a bad configuration (usually the configuration is made the first time and rarely get changed)

£200 i take it that a year unless your what u mentioned above.
and would say at a guess your's is resteams of someones

£200 i take it that a year unless your what u mentioned above.
and would say at a guess your's is resteams of someones
200 euro not gbp and that's a month fee
You can check ovh for prices if you like
And btw i said it was a paste experience currently i don't run my own servers :)

200 euro not gbp and that's a month fee
You can check ovh for prices if you like
And btw i said it was a paste experience currently i don't run my own servers :)

sounds awful dear to me unless as u said in other post.

this is how i laugh when people talk about the prices being too dear compared to cs. of course it bloody is.
Add on the stream prices then youll see why the prices as why they are.
These are all monthly.

Last edited:
Simple don't pay it, its bs saying if a member is here years bla bla bla....as he can't stop the streams going down even if he is here 50 years such nonsense, get a good guy that will always be their to help and not charge you a small fortune. Remember this there is more resellers here than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I asked for test out of curiosity on here.
Got alot of replys from people claiming it's there server. Done some research on Iptv and found the member on here who claimed he owned his own server with a reseller banner under his name.... my advice shop around 99%are resellers on here even the veterans.. .. shop around

Lots of talk about actual server sellers and resellers but I don’t find anything from anyone about how to ever tell for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back