What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

Going to have a look at this Neutro IPTV player.

Is it a free app or do I need to look for a cracked version?
It is free and graphically it looks a bit like Tivimate and Implayer but its more smarters under the hood tbf. Not very customisable no recording options. Basic it is.

Piracy is and always has been the way for alot.

If can be got for free then they will do so.
Exactly or some app devs sells them at a price and let’s others rebrand them I know one person he makes apps like supa stb and Mac star and charges over £100 for the apps and makes them where they can be rebranded.
I remember when purple iptv player came out was £140 for app and customisable
Same with smarters once you remove the call home feature you can do anything with it

i prefer Xstreamity on enigma box got many option that alot of iptv andriod apps are missing .... but no url = diffcult to use , but my back account does support it .....
hopefully andriod apps with catch up but they seem along way behind at moment (4k box )

i prefer Xstreamity on enigma box got many option that alot of iptv andriod apps are missing .... but no url = diffcult to use , but my back account does support it .....
hopefully andriod apps with catch up but they seem along way behind at moment (4k box )
Xstreamity is good for vod and series no doubt about that bud

Xstreamity is good for vod and series no doubt about that bud
brill on live tv too as can remove the channels you dont regular use which is a massive thing that none off the andriod do as of yet user side .... but who know many people follow suit when see great idea's so dont get left behind

brill on live tv too as can remove the channels you dont regular use which is a massive thing that none off the andriod do as of yet user side .... but who know many people follow suit when see great idea's so dont get left behind
I have beta tested many versions of the Xstreamity app developers other apps top bloke for supporting them fair play.

My iptv supplier has his own app which looks like a rebranded XCIPTV, i didn't like it.. He also wouldn't give me his Server info so i could create a playlist on Tivimate. So i ended up downloading Packet Capture a network sniffing tool, This was then able to give me the information i needed for tivimate and now use that. So much faster and better interface. Being able to watch tv while browsing the TV Guide just the simple things that make it great

Going to have a look at this Neutro IPTV player.

Is it a free app or do I need to look for a cracked version?
Need a supplier who supports it

My iptv supplier has his own app which looks like a rebranded XCIPTV, i didn't like it.. He also wouldn't give me his Server info so i could create a playlist on Tivimate. So i ended up downloading Packet Capture a network sniffing tool, This was then able to give me the information i needed for tivimate and now use that. So much faster and better interface. Being able to watch tv while browsing the TV Guide just the simple things that make it great
Till he catches you and turns off your service. Unless you have has permission to use tivimate I wouldn't.

Till he catches you and turns off your service. Unless you have has permission to use tivimate I wouldn't.

Don’t download Tivimate direct from Google Play. Instead download the APK separately. Then use something like Android studio to change the APK name. You can always change it then to the same APK name as the suppliers APP to save it flagging.

Still a grey area. End of the day the supplier doesn’t want the URL exposed even if you have the tools it’s a bit disrespectful going behind what your supplier desires….

Main server will have thousands of lines running and chances are loads are using tivimate so do not worry about it. Depending which panel software he is using may even not pickup the app. Good provider can support tivimate and without giving urls.

The way I see it I’ve paid for my line/connection and how I want to view that whether it’s through his app or via tivimate, it’s not like I’m sharing the details with anyone or the name of his server.

abit like ordering broadband from B.T it’s the line/connection you are paying for, sure they send you a router but if you swap to a different router they won’t shut down your connection.

The way I see it I’ve paid for my line/connection and how I want to view that whether it’s through his app or via tivimate, it’s not like I’m sharing the details with anyone or the name of his server.

abit like ordering broadband from B.T it’s the line/connection you are paying for, sure they send you a router but if you swap to a different router they won’t shut down your connection.
If he was really secure you would never extract the url from his apps if it was hard coded in a million years.

Main server will have thousands of lines running and chances are loads are using tivimate so do not worry about it. Depending which panel software he is using may even not pickup the app. Good provider can support tivimate and without giving urls.
He can see it immediately.
If someone has bypassed the inbuilt app and gained the DNS which he shouldn't be using it stands out like a sore knob.
Whether the provider sees it or not is another matter, the reseller can see it immediately in his panel. If his boss sees it that panel will likely get deleted

If someone has bypassed the inbuilt app and gained the DNS which he shouldn't be using it stands out like a sore knob.
Whether the provider sees it or not is another matter, the reseller can see it immediately in his panel. If his boss sees it that panel will likely get deleted
So if I did download tivimate and edit it with apk tool so it has the same name as his re sellers app would he be able to tell the difference? Obviously if this is putting the re seller at risk of losing his panel I’ll use the app to save the hassle, the re sellers a guy I play football with so I can also get him to check to see if he sees me connected any differently from any other users using the actual app.

sore knob (To much sex) :whistle:

If he was really secure you would never extract the url from his apps if it was hard coded in a million years.
I will extract the url from any app no special tools needed. It's not the point really. If a supplier doesn't want you to use tivimate or any other app you must respect it or use another service.

So if I did download tivimate and edit it with apk tool so it has the same name as his re sellers app would he be able to tell the difference? Obviously if this is putting the re seller at risk of losing his panel I’ll use the app to save the hassle, the re sellers a guy I play football with so I can also get him to check to see if he sees me connected any differently from any other users using the actual app.
Mate if he knows you he probably won't care just polite to ask.

He can see you are using the server address to connect directly and not using the app he gave you.
He may not care, his supplier may boot him off if he thinks he's giving the server address out.
I don't mean his DNS for the panel, he would be normally giving this out for jedimaker and other plugins/apps, I mean the actual server name

Fair play lads, I'll stop using tivi for now just incase.
I will extract the url from any app no special tools needed. It's not the point really. If a supplier doesn't want you to use tivimate or any other app you must respect it or use another service.
Yeah it’s not hard his VOD stuff shows a link directly to his vod Server with most external players. I'm pretty sure my mate is a sub seller of a re seller, Also when i said he wouldn't give me his server info i think it's more likely he didn't know what it was rather than No you can't have it but I'll respect his choice of using the app for now which he probably paid some money for and wait for an answer about using tivimate.

Fair play lads, I'll stop using tivi for now just incase.

Yeah it’s not hard his VOD stuff shows a link directly to his vod Server with most external players. I'm pretty sure my mate is a sub seller of a re seller, Also when i said he wouldn't give me his server info i think it's more likely he didn't know what it was rather than No you can't have it but I'll respect his choice of using the app for now which he probably paid some money for and wait for an answer about using tivimate.
It's not hard to hide properly. But not through apps.

Back