Who is the best player you've ever seen.

He may have been a team.player but he never offered anything up front which was his job.

Never rated him or guys like Vassell or agbonlahor. With the latter really disappointing.

Just my opinion anyway.

He may have been a team.player but he never offered anything up front which was his job.

Never rated him or guys like Vassell or agbonlahor. With the latter really disappointing.

Just my opinion anyway.
I take it you don't like villa m8. LOL.

I take it you don't like villa m8. LOL.

Opposite mate my second team as from the Midlands. Brother and cousins support them.

Maybe bit harsh on them and former players but for me not been same team since oneil left.

Obviously want them and for that matter all the Midlands team to do well. At least we know Birmingham city coming back to the premier league is very unlikely :ROFLMAO:

and with that.. thats why you arent the england manager or a footy scout

heskey was a consummate team player and made those around him better

Tbf his "job" was defined by his manager, and for Houllier to play him 56 times in one season one would have to assume he was doing the job he was asked to, to great effect.

"People forget that this is a player who scored 22 goals in his first full season at Liverpool, playing 56 times in the treble-winning campaign of 2000/01 under Gerard Houllier, including starting in all three cup final triumphs, before scoring in the 2001 UEFA Super Cup victory against Bayern Munich."

11 Year international career too with over 60 games. With a massive 7 goals lol.

"Michael Owen and Emile Heskey
It will surprise few England fans that Owen scored the majority of the goals between these two, but Emile Heskey played an integral part in a working relationship that was successful for both club and country. Heskey’s strong physical presence, awareness and unselfishness often created space or a chance which Owen could run on to and score."

Brazilian Ronaldo was frightening, he tore up Serie A defences as a 20 year old kid and this was in the 90s when defenders were allowed to actually defend. Best I've ever seen hands down

Brazilian Ronaldo was frightening, he tore up Serie A defences as a 20 year old kid and this was in the 90s when defenders were allowed to actually defend. Best I've ever seen hands down

Yup, played for both Inter Milan and Milan as well as Barca and Real Madrid. Class act.

Back