Who is the best player you've ever seen.

Both Ronaldo and Ronaldinho was so special at that time.
Beyond their times.
Both magnificent players. Pleasure to watch two geniuses at that time.
I wonder how George Best or Ronaldinho would cope with the modern 3 centre/wing backs type defence which weren't around when they played. :unsure:

Cant really speak for the former but I am sure Besty would have ran circles of todays defences.

Ronaldinho I honestly believe would dominate the modern defence of today. I just think his prime self would be too quick and technically sound for the back 3 defence we see nowadays.

Shame how Kaka fell in his latter years but that was to be expected not gona be same player as you get older for most. In his prime Kaka was a player you did not want to play against.

Yeah he was great early on, faded a little later on in his career, most players change there game and adapt as they get older, mabape is going to be frightening in a couple of years time, just hope he comes the prem and gets out that micky mouse league but I think the only place he's going to end up is Madrid, could be a massive mistake, I mean let's face it, he won't be the 1st player to fade away moving there.

Ye out of all the current young stars Mbappe looks like he could be a modern great. Its obvious hes going to la liga. Premier league needs him and only two clubs could get him City and United. Well with Newcastle's potential new owners who knows who they can get :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I forgot to mention Haaland still early for him but he looks devastating and is someone like Mbappe who could dominate world football over the next 10 years.

Dare I say both could be the next eras Ronaldo and Messi.

Yeah I mean haaland had a great start at dortmund, let's see if he can continue it but mate, mbappe is a joke of a player for his age lol, he's so good to watch, I think he will smash record after record wherever he goes tbh

Ye I know mate.

He is world class even at his age.

No current young crop of stars can really match him.

I think he just wants to be number 1 at either Madrid or Barca.

Just wish these players came to premier league more often than always picking la liga.

Ye I know mate.

He is world class even at his age.

No current young crop of stars can really match him.

I think he just wants to be number 1 at either Madrid or Barca.

Just wish these players came to premier league more often than always picking la liga.
Yeah he's going to Madrid if they can afford him, whoever Madrid sign they make their money back within a couple of days from revenue anyway, Newcastle will sign him and haaland hahahahaa

Back