WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you using epg importer
menu -plugins-epg importer-sources-rytec uk/sat/vermin xmltv make sure all is tickedsave then manual bring in all epg..

Yes but playing around with it - lt looks as though the channels were grouped into 'entertainment' on the EPG. So I had to go to the 'TV' button and change it to FTA channels and then back to the EPG. So they all show up but kind of out of order. Is there anyway to rearrange the EPG channel order?

Yes but playing around with it - lt looks as though the channels were grouped into 'entertainment' on the EPG. So I had to go to the 'TV' button and change it to FTA channels and then back to the EPG. So they all show up but kind of out of order. Is there anyway to rearrange the EPG channel order?
i be in entertainment ..factual..movies sport bla blah.....

if you press on epg then if press previous next button moves to say factual blah blah at way comes up if you want all channels go tae all channels epg ..if press down are then blue puts yi tae bougets list off folders ..its pimples lol

i be in entertainment ..factual..movies sport bla blah.....

if you press on epg then if press previous next button moves to say factual blah blah at way comes up if you want all channels go tae all channels epg ..if press down are then blue puts yi tae bougets list off folders ..its pimples lol
pic 1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I have wooshbuild infinity on openatv 6.2.
Does anyone know how i can reflash the wooshbuild part again so that it starts from the setup wizard again. Its just i set it up for cable only and now i want to do it for cable and satellite so the epg is all. Correct.

Hi guys, I got a zgemma h52tc from the forum sponsor and I'm not finding it too reliable, finding it crashes and reboots every other day since I bought it to the point its getting annoying.

I updated to the final release of openatv 6.1 using wooshbuild infinity. (I used to use a 2017 release of openatv).

I've attached the log, its always the same error when trying to change channel.

I don't use timeshift and have switched this off so not sure why this error keeps showing.
Under timeshift settings:
- enable autorecord is set to no
- automatically start timeshift after is set to disabled

I was originally using a 2.5" externally powered sata drive. I removed this and started using a genuine sandisk 16gb class 10 microsd card in the microsd slot in the box. This made no difference.

Usually problems happen when changing channel (don't have iptv).
Sometimes it doesn't wakup from standby either so have to press the reset switch behind the box.

Log attached.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

t

try open atv 6.2

Updated to opeatv 6.2 yesterday.
Still got same problem, when to exit guide and box bsod.
Log attached.
Any ideas anyone?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1546349015.log.txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi all

Ive just installed wooshbuild on my vu solo 2.

Looks great and works great.

Followed all instructions

But having problems with epg for the sly movies and sports channels

Most of the other channels populate but above two bouquet channels dont .

Im using ezhosting and so have ticked that option on the epg sources.

As well as ticking rytec uk options

But no movies or sports

Any help would be appreciated.

I've been using Eziplayer and getting overseas IPTV channels (namely firstonetv through webplayer).
Is there anyone the shorten the process of getting straight to a channel on firstoneTV through the EPG or other means?

Hi All,

Trying to install Wooshbuild using OpenTV 6.2, but getting following error in the terminal :

Any ideas please?

Attachments

• Wooshbuild.JPG
    Wooshbuild.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
I have a few boxes all running woshbuild infinity on 6.2, just wondering if the following is possible. My router allows me to plug in a hdd to share across the network. The boxes can see this alright once I mount it. But I’m looking to have it so all the boxes can record to that hdd that’s attached to the router, and have all the boxes pointed to it for viewing things that are on it. Is this even possible on wooshbuild if so how do I get it working. Any time I try to select the mounted drive as a path to record to it tells me it’s invalid.
Edit: never mind I got it working after I started from scratch with a reflash

Last edited:
Hi, Question about my EPG.
I have a Wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h52tc with Freesat on the Sat tuner and a VM sub on the two cable tuners and VM broadband.
My EPG has 7 days of DATA for my Freesat programs but only 1 day for my VM programs.
1. is this normal or can I get 7 days worth of program data for my VM channels
2. Strangely, the option for 'Automatic Import EPG' in EPG Importer is actually set to 'disable' so how/where/why is the EPG actually updating?
Thanks

Arhhhh - so Willo do I need a python update of some sort to get it to work for me?

No, you need a hacked epgselection.py but it was hacked for KiddaC's skins.
WooshBuild uses Chab's skins which probably have different code.
As well as the 24hr+ 24hr- it has an options button on the bottom row.

upload_2019-1-2_23-8-30.png

Hello all,

I have an Icecrypt STC3220CCIHD. I can't seem to find much information on this box. I know it is E2 enabled but wondering if there is an 'equivalent' box who's firmware I can use to flash over? Thanks in advance

Hi, Question about my EPG.
I have a Wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h52tc with Freesat on the Sat tuner and a VM sub on the two cable tuners and VM broadband.
My EPG has 7 days of DATA for my Freesat programs but only 1 day for my VM programs.
1. is this normal or can I get 7 days worth of program data for my VM channels
2. Strangely, the option for 'Automatic Import EPG' in EPG Importer is actually set to 'disable' so how/where/why is the EPG actually updating?
Thanks
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure there's green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow to DL a full epg for all channels

press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure there's green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow to DL a full epg for all channels

The six categories were already ticked but I then did a manual download anyway. It found 90,000 events but my EPG only shows 1 day of programs for my VM tuner whereas my Freesat tuner has 7 days. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back