WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi please can somene help
I've followed all the instructions to install Infinity however it just hasnt worked.
My box is back up and running but there is no sign of wooshbuild, it is running open atv 6.1.
I have tried re flashing but it doesnt make a difference.
There are no skins or an epg but I have channels and my hard drive works.
There is an option in settings to factory restore but not sure if this is the way to go.
I was originally running wooshbuild 6 and Im using a Zgemma H2S
Can anyone advise.

Dont factory reset, just download openatv6.2 and flash that to the box, then you can add infinity easiliy. Factory reset makes things worse

WB Config has now been updated to v3.201

This corrects a path issue when trying to use your own custom boot logos. To use:

Make a folder on your USB device called bootscreens
Copy up to 10 bootlogo files to this folder. Named: bootlogo1.mvi, bootlogo2.mvi and so on. You have up to 10 bootlogo files
In WB Config -> Change Skin, boot theme & EPG options -> Change bootscreen theme - select custom theme

This will then look at your files and import them. Restarting the GUI will show your new screens
If no bootlogo files are found or if your usb is not mounted as /media/hdd, you will see a message saying no theme files found.
I am using iDreamX v2.7.0b to convert my jpg to mvi which I then move to /media/hdd/bootscreens saved as bootlogo1.mvi but when I use the WB Config v3.201 menu to select custom there is no preview and when I press OK/select there is no dialog asking if I am sure I want to change and of course the logos don't change. Any tips please?

I am using iDreamX v2.7.0b to convert my jpg to mvi which I then move to /media/hdd/bootscreens saved as bootlogo1.mvi but when I use the WB Config v3.201 menu to select custom there is no preview and when I press OK/select there is no dialog asking if I am sure I want to change and of course the logos don't change. Any tips please?
I think woosh knows about this one, dont think hes got round to fixing it yet though

hi,

i just cannot seem to get wooshbuild infinity installed. i have done this many times before but i had to reflash my box with openatv 6.2. i keep getting the messages: cannot install vm2 hd skin etc and all related ipk files of wooshbuild config. can somebody please help.
no idea what you mean 'i have done this many times before but i had to reflash my box with openatv 6.2'
if you don't flash openatv6.2 you can't install infinity, this is what it needs
you need a USB to install openatv6.2, then follow the infinity installation instructions, it will use the usb to store temporary files

Anyone know how long it takes wooshbuild infinity plugins to install after flashing the box? It says installing plugins, please wait but at the bottom it says execution finished and its been like this for 45 mins now. Head is melted!

Anyone know how long it takes wooshbuild infinity plugins to install after flashing the box? It says installing plugins, please wait but at the bottom it says execution finished and its been like this for 45 mins now. Head is melted!

Reboot the box, it'll start off at the hdmi setup screen, follow the instructions to setup your box, tuners and everything else

Reboot the box, it'll start off at the hdmi setup screen, follow the instructions to setup your box, tuners and everything else
After rebooting it went straight onto wooshbuild infinity not open atv and started at initialize usb. Its back to the plugins installing screen again

initilaise the usb if you intend using it for recordings etc, if not, don't, then carry on with installation
you don't want openatv screen, you are using infinity now

initilaise the usb if you intend using it for recordings etc, if not, don't, then carry on with installation
you don't want openatv screen, you are using infinity now
I did initialize the usb and after selectiong my region and preferred skin it started installing the plugins. Cant seem to get past the last part

i can take a while but not usually half an hour
have you chosen the correct image for your box? - using a H2s image on a H5.2tc box will cause conflicts etc
what box is it?
did you put 6.2 on before you started?
is the usb still in the box?

i can take a while but not usually half an hour
have you chosen the correct image for your box? - using a H2s image on a H5.2tc box will cause conflicts etc
what box is it?
did you put 6.2 on before you started?
is the usb still in the box?
I put 6.2 and the start then using the ip address online i got the infinity link from a youtube video. The usb is in the box yea

I put 6.2 and the start then using the ip address online i got the infinity link from a youtube video. The usb is in the box yea
Christ only knows why you went to youtube for the link when it's at the top of this page, you paste the opkg command line in and half an hour later it's done, you still havent said what box you have and what image you used to flash?

Christ only knows why you went to youtube for the link when it's at the top of this page, you paste the opkg command line in and half an hour later it's done, you still havent said what box you have and what image you used to flash?
LIike i said im new to this. I am using zgemma h2s box. What do you mean by image? I flashed the box using open atv 6.2 then pasted the opkg link for infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back