WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont factory reset, just download openatv6.2 and flash that to the box, then you can add infinity easiliy. Factory reset makes things worse
Thank you.
What is the best way to put openatv6.2 on the box? Do I need to flash through a stick or is it a plugin download?
Regards
Chris

If you can flash the box using the remote is the fastest and easiest way.

Restart the box. If you see the Infinity setup just exit out.
Blue button -> Flash Online -> Green button -> Highlight the latest openATV version and then press the green button.
When asked to backup your settings say no in this case.

It will download openATV 6.2 to your USB device. Then select option 1 to start the wizard
Once you see the Screen setup wizard you are at step 1 of the Infinity setup instructions.

Hi
having trouble trying to install wooshbuild, the easy set up seems to take ages to appear and when it gets to the wizard bit it crashes at initialisation or if it gets past that, it crashes at sky scan.
I have flashed ok to openatv 6.2 and have tried all the 3 available downloads and the last time I tried I couldn't get past openatv image
I have zgemms h7s any help would be greatly appreciated

nope, same files that have been up for months, just install as normal, in 99 from 100 cases the end user has made a mistake
Hi Pablo
I am having the same problem, I tried last night and couldn't get past the sky scan kept crashing! and again this morning when the opkg is entered it takes an eternity to get to the box easy set up then nothing happens, stuck in openat, I know most problems are human but I have successfully installed wooshbuild quite a few times now with the odd problem but nothing like this.
and other users are reporting the same!! using zgemma h7s

Im getting to the wooshbuild infinity set up but when it gets to initialisation it just crashes, if I indicate no at this point it goes on but crashes at the skin selection and starts to download plugins but ends up with cannot install package enigma2 plugin wooshbuild bootlogoswapper unknown package execution finished!!

cannot install package message pops up when putting that opkg link into terminal. No idea whats going on now.
i always type the opkg link in as when i have copied and pasted it a few times it comes up with an error but for some reason when i type it in it always works

Hi Pablo
I am having the same problem, I tried last night and couldn't get past the sky scan kept crashing! and again this morning when the opkg is entered it takes an eternity to get to the box easy set up then nothing happens, stuck in openat, I know most problems are human but I have successfully installed wooshbuild quite a few times now with the odd problem but nothing like this.
and other users are reporting the same!! using zgemma h7s
There seems to be an issue with certain packages notnfound when installing from the setup script.
Also @Anowar :
I think you may be running out of space when infinity is trying to download the neccesary files.
format a usb, about 4gb but not too big, an make sure the box has access to this after flashing openatv6.2, then add infinity again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back