WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went blue button, flash online, then chose the only openatv that was listed, 6,3 i think it was? how do i flash now if its stuck on the wizard page that om not allowed to move forward until i use terminal? thanks

i went blue button, flash online, then chose the only openatv that was listed, 6,3 i think it was? how do i flash now if its stuck on the wizard page that om not allowed to move forward until i use terminal? thanks
Go on google type http://your box model and terminal will open or if you know your box ip address type that in Web browser

you can move forward, just exit the wizard, press exit again and again and again until you end up with a blank screen and then check what version of openatv you have installed
menu>information>about
if 6.2 you should have Terminal showing in openwebif:
upload_2019-3-27_14-19-47.png

just followed this and is now downloading 6.2, thank you
Thats it once reflashed once you get to hdmi setting put remote down type your box ip address in Web browser openwebif will appear and terminal down bottom on left hand side press on terminal login as root press enter then type the infinity command in but put opkg install first then press enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back