WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @pabloescaban had an ipk for softcam download not too sure I had same problem when I did a mates box you can download them from off the box in plugin downloader I thinl

hi please could you advise how to change the screen settings missing some details on the left hand side of the screen via fav button screen picture slightly to large zgemma h2h
sorry if this is a dull question looked but cannot see how to change.
many thanks
Neil

hi please could you advise how to change the screen settings missing some details on the left hand side of the screen via fav button screen picture slightly to large zgemma h2h
sorry if this is a dull question looked but cannot see how to change.
many thanks
Neil
Try menu usage and gui extended gui and OSD position

Infinity Woes
I have just bought a H9.2s zgemma all fine till I get to the "installing plugins" and then nothing happens "ever". So i'm stuck ! Internet fine latest open atv flashed
thanks in advance

hi, so ive flashed infinity with your help, managed to get my line working, but all the channels are listed in hd and so most don't work, how do i change the bouquet to swap the dead hd ones for sd ones? thanks

Hi can anyone help or got a idea please, i keep getting a information message every now qnd then saying your box cant decode this video stream network timeout. Not sure why its showing up is there anyway i can turn this off

hi, so ive flashed infinity with your help, managed to get my line working, but all the channels are listed in hd and so most don't work, how do i change the bouquet to swap the dead hd ones for sd ones? thanks
Make sure you have set your region to "Granada custom" Then run another scan.
It sounds like you have it set to Granada HD or SD

Great work guys, I have 2 questions though (possibly 3 ha ha):-
1. 'Can/how do' I get channel numbers to show in the EPG (I think it needs to be done through AutoBouquetsMaker but I can't see where)?

2. I'm in Wales, but my channels (for example 101 (BBC Wales)) are the SD versions and don't look to have been swapped for the HD versions. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Steven.

Great work guys, I have 2 questions though (possibly 3 ha ha):-
1. 'Can/how do' I get channel numbers to show in the EPG (I think it needs to be done through AutoBouquetsMaker but I can't see where)?

2. I'm in Wales, but my channels (for example 101 (BBC Wales)) are the SD versions and don't look to have been swapped for the HD versions. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Steven.
Ok, so I've sorted the HD/SD issue by installing Open ATV 6.1. Just need to work out how to show channel numbers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back