WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I've just put Wooshbuild infinity on to a Gigablue Quad Plus. In the epg i cannot move across the tabs. Anyone got any ideas why? Or have i done something wrong and need to reinstall wooshbuild.
I used open atv 6.2.
Help greatly appreciated

Hi,
I've just put Wooshbuild infinity on to a Gigablue Quad Plus. In the epg i cannot move across the tabs. Anyone got any ideas why? Or have i done something wrong and need to reinstall wooshbuild.
I used open atv 6.2.
Help greatly appreciated
Change skin

Great work on Infinity and perfect installation instructions. How do I select a different satelllite box on OpenWebif. I have 3 Zgemma H2S but when i open OpenWebif it connects to the same box each time. I have successfully installed WB Infinity on this box but want to connect to the others to upgrade them. I power off the box it connects to but then it wont open OpenWebif at all. Is there an option on OpenWebif to select a different box.

Thanks.

Great work on Infinity and perfect installation instructions. How do I select a different satelllite box on OpenWebif. I have 3 Zgemma H2S but when i open OpenWebif it connects to the same box each time. I have successfully installed WB Infinity on this box but want to connect to the others to upgrade them. I power off the box it connects to but then it wont open OpenWebif at all. Is there an option on OpenWebif to select a different box.

Thanks.
Why not make a complete backup of box 1 to a usb and flash box 2 and 3 with it

Thanks.
If they are all the same make and model, you’ll need to refer to the individual IP addresses of each box to use Openwebif.

Hi, I have just updated to wooshbuild infinity and i'm looking to add my digibit vpn but i can not find the vpn plugin in the download plugin section. how would i get this plugin?

Last edited:
Hi, I have just updated to wooshbuild infinity and i'm looking to add my digibit vpn but i can not find the vpn plugin in the download plugin section. how would i get this plugin?
Green button, Green button , scroll down to Wooshbuild and highlight DigibitVPN to download.

Green button, Green button , scroll down to Wooshbuild and highlight DigibitVPN to download.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried that and there is no option for wooshbuild. I have just checked the version and this says open atv version 6.2. any further help is appreciated.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried that and there is no option for wooshbuild. I have just checked the version and this says open atv version 6.2. any further help is appreciated.
You need to have infinity image on your box sounds like you don't have it on your box

Having just spent the morning going around the house changing all the clocks, I cannot for the life of me work out how to change the time on my ZGemma H2S with Open ATV and WB Infinity.
I have tried the time settings in System, but it won't change from UTC. I have also tried the option fro syncing with internet or transponder.
The EPG shows the correct programmes, but the time is an hour behind.
Any suggestions or advice please before I tear out what's left of my hair!!

Hi all hope someone can help,i have wooshbuild 6 on an zgemma h2s and after the clocks have changed last night i am one hour behind on display and on epg,have tried a million different ways to fix it but cant seem to be able to,i have gone in time settings and it is set to UTC with no way of changing it grrrrrr any one with a fix it would be most appreciated !

wooshbuild 6 isn't supported any more, update to openatv 6.2 and load wooshbuild infinity, your box is hopelessly outdated

I am running open AtV 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity and have exactly the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back