WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all..using wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma star h2 and all channels have gone off as of last night , all fta channels work ,ive been told to delete bouquets and playlist and rebuild ?? just hoping for advice as not sure how to do this thanks in advance Steve...ps im using virgin cable

hi all..using wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma star h2 and all channels have gone off as of last night , all fta channels work ,ive been told to delete bouquets and playlist and rebuild ?? just hoping for advice as not sure how to do this thanks in advance Steve...ps im using virgin cable
Theres a delete bouquet option in autobouquetmaker, not sure if this is what you mean
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > delete bouquets
Update the provider files then start a scan

if FTA work then it's not a VM connection issue, are you sure the line is still active?
have you rstarted the softcam?
have you done a network test?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Cheers bazcfc1 and pablo line is still active and done a network test and all fine , i got an email to say all existing portal will no longer work and to delete bouquets and playlist and then rebuild cheers steve

Cheers bazcfc1 and pablo line is still active and done a network test and all fine , i got an email to say all existing portal will no longer work and to delete bouquets and playlist and then rebuild cheers steve

so it's an iptv line then, not a cable line?
you may need to ask in iptv section but it sounds like provider is feeding you bullsquirt

I think I know who the provider is bit not going to name if was iptv all channels would still work as it wouldn't just allow 1 to 5 or have I miss read the post

no pablo its a cable line havnt got iptv but the email must of been sent to all ..so is portal only for iptv ? cheers steve

ive contacted them and they said all is fine their side makido might just do that thanks..just got another email saying go to jedi delete all bouquets and ez hosting playlist any ideas ??? think theyve mixed my cable line with iptv cheers steve

hi all thanks for your help yesterday after your replies realised supplier had got me mixed up thought i had iptv and somehow turned my line off its all sorted now thanks again all

hi could some one help me please my box keeps coming up with blue circle spining like its searching in top left ever few mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back