WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whats happening here lol, can't seem to get my lines working after flashing the build, any ideas?

Last edited:
been trying to install the infinity WooshBuild build on my zgemma h2s, when I get to the openwebif bit, terminal is not there under extras, so can’t get any further, what do I need to do please

been trying to install the infinity WooshBuild build on my zgemma h2s, when I get to the openwebif bit, terminal is not there under extras, so can’t get any further, what do I need to do please

Have you downloaded and installed the openatv for your box?
You need to do this first if you follow the instructions, also, reboot your box after flashing it

No been trying to do this as well getting proper confused know, I have had no luck trying to flash the box with your base build either, but its running openvix, is this the problem do you think, I brought the box fully loaded about 2 years ago know, haven't used it moved on then saw all the great things being said about your build, but cant seem to get anything to work as per the instructions and videos

the fact that it's running openvix isn't the problem, flashing the box just overwrites this.
When you go to the wooshbuild infinity installation page, follow the instructions, one-by-one starting from the top, it's no use reading through the full page and then guessing what needs doing and in which order.
Read and perform step one, then go onto step two and do the same, and it'll be done in next to no time

the fact that it's running openvix isn't the problem, flashing the box just overwrites this.
When you go to the wooshbuild infinity installation page, follow the instructions, one-by-one starting from the top, it's no use reading through the full page and then guessing what needs doing and in which order.
Read and perform step one, then go onto step two and do the same, and it'll be done in next to no time

I have tried for the last 2 days and am reading it from the beginning , but the box just won't flash from step one, I have downloaded the basebuild put it on the usb then nothing happens, at this moment I would be happy to have any off your builds

the usb needs to be flashed with FAT32 before you start
Also, you may need more than one USB stick as some are just not recognised by zgemma boxes
try a new usb stick if you can get one, not too large, but whichever usb stick you begin with, put it into your laptop/Pc and format it with FAT32, then start the infinity installation from the begining

No been trying to do this as well getting proper confused know, I have had no luck trying to flash the box with your base build either, but its running openvix, is this the problem do you think, I brought the box fully loaded about 2 years ago know, haven't used it moved on then saw all the great things being said about your build, but cant seem to get anything to work as per the instructions and videos

openvix does not have the terminal plugin for openwebif installed by default, it needs to be installed before you can use it in openwebif. Either use a terminal program such as putty on your computer and log into box and paste the code given or install the openwebif-terminal plugin on the box before doing the next step.

I can only repeat what Pablo said about the USB.

You need to download openATV for your box, this is the very latest 6.2: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20180730_usb.zip

Unzip that and copy the zgemma folder from the zip to the USB stick.
Turn the box off and insert the USB into the front of the box and turn the box on.
When you turn the box on, if the USB is seen you should see USB / UPDT on the front display. At this point, press the front power button (the silver one) and the front display should change to show FLSH.

Once you have achieved this then you are at step one of the WooshBuild Infinity instructions.

Infinity isn't available for Vix yet and even if it was you would still need to update your box to a more recent version. Vix was never intended for Zgemma boxes.

wooshman you about when I go to iptv player plug in lately then English then watch series I get an error saying you can install pycurl package from www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io any ideas as when I go there I cant see any download or ipk to install on my h2h

Thanks very much for your help, ive done it about 20 times with 3 different usb s all fat32 but cant get it to work, last night I tried the willobuild and it flashed 1st time,
do you think I need a new box for the Wooshbuild

wooshman you about when I go to iptv player plug in lately then English then watch series I get an error saying you can install pycurl package from www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io any ideas as when I go there I cant see any download or ipk to install on my h2h
on your pc in your browser go to http://yourboxip ie http://192.168.0.5 and when openwebif loads scroll down and click on the terminal link on the left (Under extras).
When the terminal window opens login with the username root

Now paste the code below into the terminal:
Code:
cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall.py && wget http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/pycurlinstall.py && python pycurlinstall.py
and press enter. when prompted

Code:
Package pycurl7.43.0.2_curl7.61.0_wolfssl3.15.3_python2.7_armv7_fpu_hard.tar.gz ready to install.
Do you want to proceed?
enter Y
once it's completed type the work exit followed by the enter key to log out of the terminal.

Edit: I just installed on my box (different build) and still getting the error message although by ignoring the message am still able to stream

on your pc in your browser go to http://yourboxip ie http://192.168.0.5 and when openwebif loads scroll down and click on the terminal link on the left (Under extras).
When the terminal window opens login with the username root

Now paste the code below into the terminal:
Code:
cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall.py && wget http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/pycurlinstall.py && python pycurlinstall.py
and press enter. when prompted

Code:
Package pycurl7.43.0.2_curl7.61.0_wolfssl3.15.3_python2.7_armv7_fpu_hard.tar.gz ready to install.
Do you want to proceed?
enter Y
once it's completed type the work exit followed by the enter key to log out of the terminal.

Edit: I just installed on my box (different build) and still getting the error message although by ignoring the message am still able to stream
soz about wait been picking my horses done as you said grog68 can now stream as you said but error still comes up thanks a lot for your help

Hi please forgive me but i have searched through the post but cant find a exact solution to the problem im having. Played around with abm and got my sat channels setup like a old sly box but whatever settings i change i cant get some of the epg on some of the premium channels to populate ie sly living ...sly one ... sly atlantic and a few others. I know its probably something simple im missing but i cant seem to figure it out. The reason is i find it handy when im on a sat channel to use as a quick guide. If i see something good on sly i can just flip over to iptv so im not constantly flicking backwards and forwards. Any help very much appreciated cheers Neal

Last edited:
hello Pablo, or wooshman, going to take me a bit of time to get used to the forum as never used one in my very long life before, any way took all your advice am not totally stupid with any tekkie stuff, but it didn't work, brought 2 new usb's today 2 off the top recommended, but no nothing, didn't work, so what know, please can you advise, managed to flash the willow build day before yesterday, but when I plug in your files its basically saying unreadable, please put me out of my misery if I need a new box just let me know, and if someone on your forum will custom make it for me please point me in there direction, need to keep hold of me cells these days,

If using vix.

Ftp the OpenATV image in zip file to media/hdd/imagebackups createthe imagebackups folder if needed.

On box Blue button, vix, image manager highlight the OpenATV zip file then press blue to flash once flashed follow the guide for infinity install.

Last edited:
hello Pablo, or wooshman, going to take me a bit of time to get used to the forum as never used one in my very long life before, any way took all your advice am not totally stupid with any tekkie stuff, but it didn't work, brought 2 new usb's today 2 off the top recommended, but no nothing, didn't work, so what know, please can you advise, managed to flash the willow build day before yesterday, but when I plug in your files its basically saying unreadable, please put me out of my misery if I need a new box just let me know, and if someone on your forum will custom make it for me please point me in there direction, need to keep hold of me cells these days,

Get one of your new usb sticks
put it in the laptop/Pc and format it with FAT32
put the UNZIPPED flash files on the newly formatted stick
turn box off at white button at rear, put the usb in rear port and turn on via white button

the box will flash

if it doesn't, you have put the flash files on the usb still inside a RAR (ZIP) file which is compressed and won't work

if this doesn't work, try the same procedure with the other new usb stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back