WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will need winzip or WinRAR to unzip the files once you have downloaded them then you put the open atv file on your usb as said above

Get one of your new usb sticks
put it in the laptop/Pc and format it with FAT32
put the UNZIPPED flash files on the newly formatted stick
turn box off at white button at rear, put the usb in rear port and turn on via white button

the box will flash

if it doesn't, you have put the flash files on the usb still inside a RAR (ZIP) file which is compressed and won't work

if this doesn't work, try the same procedure with the other new usb stick
good to here have you finally got infinity on the box now then

good to here have you finally got infinity on the box now then

Slowly I just got openATV, thats took me two days

when you flash the box with open atv before you start using the remote to set the box up start from step one and you will have to use a computer laptop tablet or phone to start the infinity so read carefully (the how to) is on page 1 of this thread then click on link at the top of page for instructions

hi, im new to zgemma and the wooshbuild im currently using freesat skin for epg with an iptv service, is there anyway to remove the channel suggestions? (e.g football highlights on this channel at half 9). or am i better to just use another epg skin (if that is possible)

I have wooshbuild infinity on zgemma h2s I keep getting WB flashing in left corner of tv and remote won’t work till it stops any ideas what it could be

your box is slow turn time shift off and also press green button go to epg importer and change start import after boot up to only automatic boot so it only does your epg in a morning and not every time the box restarts and I would also change your skin to metrix

your box is slow turn time shift off and also press green button go to epg importer and change start import after boot up to only automatic boot so it only does your epg in a morning and not every time the box restarts and I would also change your skin to metrix
Thanks ho
thanks how do I turn of time shift

Anybody brought a H2H that can't be Flashed... I've got one. 8 different USB Devices is Taking the piss. If a Box is Advertised as having USB2 slots it should support any USB2 device.. £50 quid wasted. Also if its a Sat/Cable Box Why doesn't it Work with free to Air Channels anybody got any ideas without me going out and buying loads of USB sticks in the hope 1 actually works

I bought an H2H box from Amazon yesterday. Flashed ATV 6.1 and then installed Wooshbuild Infinity. It worked first time. The USB stick I used was a Sandisk Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 and I put it in the back of the box when flashing ATV 6.1. Make sure you press the power button on the front too to start the flash process.

Hope that helps

Hope i'm posting in the right place? anyway i'm using the wooshbuild infinity on my vu duo2 with no problems, until i tried the VPN adder today, when i switch it on it blocks the c/s channels, it's ok on iptv though, any idea why that is?

It is possible your CS server doesn't allow VPN. It isn't openATV or Infinity that causes this though. If I remember rightly, someone posted that this happened to them too but it was a long time ago I read it.

Thanks for your reply, had a feeling it maybe that, was just checking to see if it could be something else, that sounds the most logical reason, by the way wooshman thanks for the work you must have put into the build, best iv'e used for iptv too.

Should I be able to pause an IPTV channel? can anyone else do this.
This is a different question to the one you asked here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/iptv-freeze-on-record.141898/#post-888493

Please stick to one thread for the same subject.

It can depend on several things:
The box you are using
If you have a USB / Recording device inserted
Possibly the version of openATV you are using
Are you talking a live channel or VOD ?

I can pause both live and VOD on all of the boxes I have running here.

Box is H7S running 6.1
Yes I have a 320gb hard drive installed in the box
And im talking a live channel, I can press the record button and select to record but then after 15 secs or so the channel freezes, I cant pause or rewind the channel however, but on both my satellite feeds i have no issues with pause and rewind live tv.

I recently install Infinity on my H2s, all it working well,, but I flashed with 6.1 at the time, now I see 6.2 is the current version.
Will my box simply update itself to 6.2 via the updates, or will I need to flash 6.2 and then Wooshbuild once more.

Box is H7S running 6.1
Yes I have a 320gb hard drive installed in the box
And im talking a live channel, I can press the record button and select to record but then after 15 secs or so the channel freezes, I cant pause or rewind the channel however, but on both my satellite feeds i have no issues with pause and rewind live tv.

Try using openATV 6.2 as I think they added something to allow pausing.

Recording IPTV can be hit and miss as to watch one and record another normally requires multiroom. Even if you start the recording and change to a sat channel it can still stop. This isn't WooshBuild issue though. Try setting a timer and be on a sat channel when the recording of the IPTV channel starts. Pausing, rewinding etc of a sat channel is very different from an IPTV stream.

There have been numerous posts about this sort of this. It is just finding them which is the fun part.

I recently install Infinity on my H2s, all it working well,, but I flashed with 6.1 at the time, now I see 6.2 is the current version.
Will my box simply update itself to 6.2 via the updates, or will I need to flash 6.2 and then Wooshbuild once more.
6.1 is still the public stable release although 6.2 does have it's advantages even though it is still a public beta.

Your box won't update when there is a new public stable version but the software updates will eventually stop. You would have to flash your box again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back