WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, can you record to a usb that can be watched on PC or Mac?
I just tried and neither see the recorded program.

thanks

As far as I know, for a PC you have three options;

1) as the USB will be formatted to EXT3 or 4, you'll either need to run some additional (freeware) software on your PC to read from it (when you plug it in) - I can't remember what software - sorry - but I've done that in the past. I've gotten a few blue-screen-of-deaths on the PC though.

2) you access the file over your LAN, either through the web interface (a la Enigma 2) or direct through Windows Explorer, where the box does the EXT3/4 accessing for you. It can be slow/glitchy, especially if the Box has a limited Ethernet capability or it's doing something else... and transferring the file can take an age too.

3) you get your box to save its files to a Network File Share - I've never done it, but I've seen it written about. Due to the same Ethernet speed restrictions, it will be probably suffer the same glitches on saving, rather than accessing, though.

Google is your friend on this occasion. Hope it helps.

Option 2 would be my choice and then use something like VLC player to play the video file. If you do get slow, buffering or glitchy play back, copy the file from box to your PC via the network.

Hi,

apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I've searched and can't seem to find it :(

Is there a simple way to remove all of the paid channels/sections in the wooshbuild infinity EPG? I want to be able to neaten it up so when I go on the EPG I can only see the channels that I am able to view.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

This will have been asked at the time of setting Infinity up if done in the last 4 weeks.

Anyway, yes is the answer.
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: FTA Only - set this to yes.
Green button to save, then select start scan.

This will have been asked at the time of setting Infinity up if done in the last 4 weeks.

Anyway, yes is the answer.
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: FTA Only - set this to yes.
Green button to save, then select start scan.

cheers for the quick reply!

the Audio Desc was solved by installing openatv 6.1, if you still have it, it means you haven't installed the new build, or it's not installed properly
press menu>info panel>infos>image version
what does it say in there?
Can you tell me if go to Info Panel>there are 5 subheadings>Softcam Panel, Softcampanel setup, Oscaminfo, Software Manager, Keymap Selection.
Does this right to you ?

Using the sky hd or skyq skin I got some crashes.

Seemed to be if you pressed an unexpected button. Like when playing back if you hit right arrow.

Or when watching vod from iptv if you press and hold right to get the seek bar up it would crash. The chats skin option was also crashing box in the plugin menu.

Gone to a different skin and working fine.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
This has been answered quite a lot over the forum, in this thread too I think but knowing what to search for is the problem. I think I fixed it for Infinity a little while back so depends on when you installed it.

Anyway, this is a skin thing as there is file missing. This post tells you how to fix it: http://www.techkings.org/threads/xe-catchup-pause-fast-forward-rewind.137842/#post-867839 and includes the file to download (I have checked and it is still live) and where to put it.

This has been answered quite a lot over the forum, in this thread too I think but knowing what to search for is the problem. I think I fixed it for Infinity a little while back so depends on when you installed it.

Anyway, this is a skin thing as there is file missing. This post tells you how to fix it: http://www.techkings.org/threads/xe-catchup-pause-fast-forward-rewind.137842/#post-867839 and includes the file to download (I have checked and it is still live) and where to put it.
Thanks Woosh the download as recent as Sunday PM has the same issue on standard install. That was with 6.2 atv running.

Sorry if this has been answered previously but are everyone’s channels in the wrong order? Only a few not every channel and it seems to be since virmin had a channel mess around with Gold etc.
Wrong channels include Dave hd in news bouquets and a few channels at the top of the lifestyle bouquet that have a black screen.

Thanks!!

guys, coming from a S2 with sucmsee image which has lasted 2 1/2 years but has died so come to H5.2s, trying to download woosh but it not accepting my log in details , trying to down load from severs ? missing something ?
thanks dean.m

OK Guys Here come Both Barrels. Brought a H2H for Cable and Iptv On advice from My line Provider.. Been Messing About now for 2 hours trying to Flash it. It has open atv 6 installed udsing usb to try and 1. flash to openbox6.1 and then the Whoosh thingy.. Still got the same box as when I started... Where am I going wrong Provider said it would take 20 mins God my old Kyrptview Was a simple compared to this..

I never got around to replying today, sorry. If you had loaded the SkyWB skin it would have solved the problem.

I am still waiting for @Chabs to update his SkyNEW skin to have working tabs.

Hi Wooshman,

Has the SkyNEW skin been updated yet so the << previous bouquet >> next bouquet work?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back