WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you go to usr/keys/ right click mouse in an empty space and a drop down will show up click on add new file and name it newcamd.list or a file might come up of that name click or do first thing I said then put line in file

your doing something wrong done it myself and worked theres the file uzip it then put it in usr/keys/ then put line in file and then do as pabblo said

Attachments

• newcamd.zip
    169 bytes · Views: 7
so when you go to usr/keys now, is there a file called newcamd.list containing your CWS line?

if there is, reboot the box, then go to softcam panel and restart softcam

yes there is will give that a try now

also sould i be using cam one and mgcam ??

Last edited by a moderator:
when you put line in newcamd.list file make sure the line starts right at the top left edge so the cws is upagainst left edge

done exacly like that im only getting free channels through no hd or paid?? also would it matter if i deleted the cccam file and mgcam file in users??

Hi all thanks to everyone for helping me. I’m trying to install WooshBuild Infinity and I’ve been reading setup start to finish but I’m still not sure about the part that says that when you see video settings don’t touch anything.then click on spoiler to select your box and model then it will open in your browser does this mean I have to connect the box to my pc if so how or is it me being thick can someone help out thanks vic.

get in touch with your line provider then because it sounds like your line is down

if he's deleted mg_cfg and cccam.cfg, he's deleted his softcams so the line is probably fine, just no softcam to open it now.

no idea why people delete things from the usr/keys folder when they don't know what they are

hey guys my line is fine as all i have done is transfer it over, and as for deleting them i did this to remove anyyhing that was in there and put my line there as there was no nline file so was a bit confused as to where pacement went, and if its an nline and goes in nlist them to be honest i would not of thought deleting other two would make any diffrence?? i may be wrong? who nos??

hey guys my line is fine as all i have done is transfer it over, and as for deleting them i did this to remove anyyhing that was in there and put my line there as there was no nline file so was a bit confused as to where pacement went, and if its an nline and goes in nlist them to be honest i would not of thought deleting other two would make any diffrence?? i may be wrong? who nos??

Me.
The CWS line goes in newcamd.list as i'm sure you know
in the usr/keys folder there is (or was) a file called mg_cfg, this is what opens the newcamd.list (your line)
the CCcam.cfg has your C line in it if you use a C line, you can't delete these files, often there's several other files in there, you don't delete any of them, if they're not being used then it's fine to leave them where they are.
Did you get the line running yet?

i deleted the files mgcam and ccam sorry and no not got running yet getting free channels on virmin but no hd or pay

menu>plugins
press green button
wait a minute
click the + next softcams, scroll to mgcamd1.38 and click green again to install
go to softcam panel, get the above softcam showing in active cam and click green to restart softcam

thats already there in the softcam panal have restarted and still nothing , think i might be better just re flashing and maybe starting again??

still no joy just gonna re flash tomorrow and try a fresh, but thanks for help dont normally have issues as done loads of boxes but obviously gone wrong somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
if you go to usr/keys folder is there a file there called (EXACTLY!) newcamd.list?
not newcamlist, not nlist, not newcamdlist .txt or mgcamdlist.txt or any of the thousand others I've seen
if the line is pasted into newcamd.list and you restart the softcam, the line should clear, if it doesn't, the line has expired or you're not connected to VM or internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back