WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh thats the one all fine , and line is active and so net baffled will just try a re flash and go from there but thanks for help appreciated

anyone no how to fix this tried all settings on the box and tv its only when i select the channels?

Attachments

• 40322378_876304059245696_7344346195864584192_n.jpg
    40322378_876304059245696_7344346195864584192_n.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 57
You need to change the screen position so it fits to your TV. You were asked if you wanted to do this during the Infinity setup process right after it scanned channels.

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Extended GUI -> OSD Position

i'm currently putting infinity on a new h2h for a mate
flashed oa6.2
got as far as the choosing skin and adding the cable netid

been here before, twice, I chose 'no' when it asked could it write to the usb and it's been 'installing plugins, please wait for 25 mins with page after page of 'warning when extracting archive entry blah/blah/blah.png can't create /media/hdd/blah png'
been going for 20 mins, reflashed 6.2 qgain, gone through same process and back to same again

Does the usb HAVE to be allowed to be used?

Sounds like it hasn't seen the USB device mate if it is failing on everything it tries.

Turn the box off, back on and exit the installer and make sure your USB is mounted as media/hdd. Once it is, restart the Gui and Infinity setup will start again.

Was in pub 20 mins after posting that, allowed it to write to the usb and everything went swimmingly

It asked me if it could or not and twice i told it no, as i was intending taking same usb somewhere else, as soon as i allowed it, it did it's thing and it was up and running
only trouble now, running chabs vm skin, is rytek epg isn't populating on some bouquets, news only showing one channel epg and several missing from music bouquet
never used WB before or any of the skins, would changing skin change anything?

I've scanned in epg import a few times and restarted gui to no avail

quick update guys reflashed and all working perfect lol is there a way to get the channel numbers same as sly??

by the way running sly and virmin together

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.
I am not sure if i am missing something.
I am going through the setup, I can get to the network wizard which completes but then I am not seeing the WooshBuild Infinity setup screen.
it just goes to the provider list.

Sorry sorted, typo on terminal session.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Info:

As of today's update for the plugin called IPTV Player, it seems it has been re-branded and is now called E2iPlayer.

The plugin logo looks like this:
View attachment 34652
Noticed since this changed to E2iplayer, you can no longer switch from play and download via the green button, mines is at download and normally if you press the green button it would switch to play, but not working for me, it was ok before the name change.

Noticed since this changed to E2iplayer, you can no longer switch from play and download via the green button, mines is at download and normally if you press the green button it would switch to play, but not working for me, it was ok before the name change.
Been reported to samsam the creator of the plugin.

Being able to change it over is really useful for getting a good quality stream in order to download it, hope it gets fixed.

Reply from samsam

Why you think that "download" option stopped work?

It is still working but a little bit different.

You not need to switch between "Recorder" and "Player" mode anymore.

When you press green button on the playable item it will be added to download queue.

Green button become active (white label color) only when you select playable item otherwise it is not active (gray label color)

If you do not see text "Download" on the left of the green icon then this mean that you use custom skin with IPTVPlayer section and skin creator must update it or you should remove IPTVPlayer skins from skin.xml to use default E2iPlayer skins.

Please not that with such custom skins not provided by me you can have problems like GS and so on. So, should reconsidered if this is good choose for you.

When you press Green to download, it instantly shows you the list of servers for your selected film / program and once selected will take you to the Download manager page.

It is recommended to find the best server first by watching it and then download. I downloaded one yesterday and the sync was out so ended up watching it directly from IPTV Player..... or should I now say E2iPlayer

Last edited:
Hi, i just reflashed my box as my channels stopped working. Managed to get the open atv bit done but openwebif won’t load on either my phone or laptop. Anyone else having this issue just now?

Hi, i just reflashed my box as my channels stopped working. Managed to get the open atv bit done but openwebif won’t load on either my phone or laptop. Anyone else having this issue just now?
On your computer, open a command prompt and type: ping boxname - i.e ping zgemmah2s

This will give you an ip address. In your browser type: http://ipaddress - ip address being the one given at the command prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back