WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you should not! ;) Why did no-one tell me i could download from the Iptv player?
Does it only change name if i do updates?
Yes it changes the name, but it will also update any servers like it normally does.

As for not telling you that you could download something, the green button option has only been there a while, oooh just the 2,5 years I have been using it. Oh, and you never asked!

I couldnt ask if i didnt know, you should have personally rang me mate.
Or email
Or PM

When you press Green to download, it instantly shows you the list of servers for your selected film / program and once selected will take you to the Download manager page.

It is recommended to find the best server first by watching it and then download. I downloaded one yesterday and the sync was out so ended up watching it directly from IPTV Player..... or should I now say E2iPlayer
Thats the way i always done it before, but i am not getting the option now. Sorry just realised how its done now, just take awhile to get used to it, if you want to view and not download, then just use the ok button.

Last edited:
Do I have a faulty H2H? I used with an RF Modulator. The picture quality was terrible. I changed everything from cables to modulator but still poor picture. I then connected H2H directly to TV using av cables and same grainy picture, should be better than that.

Ive now bought a H2S and problem is fixed...lol

Guess who spent half an hour like a **** looking for IPTV player (only to find out on here it had been renamed) :P

Hi just tryed to install wooshbuild infinity through webif as per guide, got wooshbuild banner on screen, but won,t load software continually going from 00 to 99on front panel, tryed booting to usb but no success, forgot to mention I have a Zgemma H52S .

Hi just tryed to install wooshbuild infinity through webif as per guide, got wooshbuild banner on screen, but won,t load software continually going from 00 to 99on front panel, tryed booting to usb but no success, forgot to mention I have a Zgemma H52S .
Flash it again and start from the beginning.

Quick question, I havn't had any updates now for a few days, have we moved to 6.2 as being the current build.
Yes OpenATV have have now moved 6.2 to the stable release so updates will stop at some point on 6.1. It doesn't mean you have to reflash your box to 6.2 though. There are still boxes out there running openATV 5.1, if it works doing everything you want it to then it is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back