WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, tried six usb sticks and tried flashing openatv, openvix, wooshbuild again, I wondered if there are any files in the Zgemma H2s directory which could be manipulated to stop the infinity recycling and allow me to reflash.
Use this to prepare your USB device: http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/
Download the H2S image: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20180903_usb.zip
Open the zip file and copy the zgemma folder over to the usb device.
Remove anything else from your box, stick in the usb and turn the box on and wait until your see USB / UPDT on the LCD. At this point press the front silver power button. The LCD will change to FLSH

Can someone help please. Downloaded Infinity and everything is running fine.
Yesterday I spent some time rearranging the Bouquets to my personal preference, but today it has reverted to the original bouquets, even though on the configuration settings in autobouquets maker, the schedule scan is set to NO.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I’ve installed woosh with satellite and adding my IPTV afterwards. But I’ve got a saved bouquets which combines IPTV and fta channels which is my go to bouquet. When I turn my box on it loads the satellite bouquets up before this one. If I done Wooshbuild with the IPTV version would I still get the fta channels in my bouquets? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the reply, and yes it does make perfect sense, but on previous versions of Wooshbuild, you were able to turn off daily auto update of Autobouquets. Now, it doesnt matter what I seem to do to try and stop this, if I press green button and go to Autobouquets E2, it says th Next update is due tomorrow at 7.40. Im after a way of disabling this.

Thanks again for the reply, but even though that will stop the epg auto importing, will it also stop the bouquets updating and removing what changes Ive made?

hey guys
im having u
issues with the woosh infinty on amiko combo, everything installed scaned etc but once line is added $$$ channel wont work
any ideas what up
any help highly apreciated
cheeers

As I said, Ive been in there and changed the scheduled scan to "NO" but it still happens.
There is nothing added which will overwrite ABM settings or EPG settings. Everything is left well alone in Infinity. I haven't even got around to adding the simple ABM settings in WB Config yet.

Hi woosh. i just changed over to open atv 6.2 but when i try to send
fullwget --no-check-certificate https://gitlab.com/iptv-host-xxx/iptv-host-xxx/repository/master/archive.zip -O /tmp/iptv.zip && unzip /tmp/iptv.zip -d /tmp/ && cp -rf /tmp/iptv-host-xxx*/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
to the iptv plugin it keeps saying command not found but if i revert back to openatv 6.1 it sends the command no problem. No matter which i try fizila webif putty over network i cant get it to send it to usr lib enigma2 plugins extensions. Anyone got any ideas why it wont send the command on openatv 6.2. Running h2s on infinity. thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back