WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW can I get the direct download for this image
You can't as there isn't one. WooshBuild Infinity is currently running on 107 different makes / models of boxes, this is a lot of images.

The idea behind Infinity is that you will always have the latest versions of everything when you install it, this isn't possible with images as they are out of date the day after being uploaded.

Read through the instructions carefully and everything will work for you.

havent been on here a while,is there a forom in here for z gemma,its now stuck on loop,wont boot or read a flash drive from usb either

I have a zgemma h7 (SAT AND CABLE)and have downloaded infinity .Having issues with the sat side,lines are clearing on cable but not on Astra 19.2 or hotbird,where as before they did, before the upgrade.Anyone else having same problem?

Yes OpenATV have have now moved 6.2 to the stable release so updates will stop at some point on 6.1. It doesn't mean you have to reflash your box to 6.2 though. There are still boxes out there running openATV 5.1, if it works doing everything you want it to then it is fine.

If I update my box online to open atv 6.2 will wooshbuild Infinitiy and everything else work as it would after the reboot or will I have to reflash wooshbuild and set everything up again?

If I update my box online to open atv 6.2 will wooshbuild Infinitiy and everything else work as it would after the reboot or will I have to reflash wooshbuild and set everything up again?
Backup your settings and flash online.
Once flashed, run the setup command in webif and when asked about restoring settings say "Restore No plugins"
Then run though the remaining WooshBuild setup steps.

Although this is different to how a pre-made image works, it does mean that everything that is installed today is the latest available versions. A pre-made image is out of date quite quickly.

Hi, this has probably been asked before but how do I get the large channel Picons to replace the big Q on the channel guide. Cheers.

Help please still not found cure for my zgemma h2h rebooting all time goes to 99 then 00 and then repeats again this has only started since I put woosh infinity image on had it working turned it off and turned back on then it started tried 4 usb sticks to try a reflash none are reconised by box change file from noforce to force formatted to fat 32 using Bootice still nothing can any one help please thanks mial ( ps box is brand new delivered Saturday )
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, tried six usb sticks and tried flashing openatv, openvix, wooshbuild again, I wondered if there are any files in the Zgemma H2s directory which could be manipulated to stop the infinity recycling and allow me to reflash.

Hi, how do I download the image? I'm clicking on the "Download Now from an external site" button, but the General Satellite Discussion page for Infinity opens up on the forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sorry, I've read the page properly now, I didn't realise there is a new way to change the image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back