WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no USB device plugged in or it hasn't been mounted as /media/hdd.

I am currently sorting this out so it won't happen after today. It will take a long time but will get there. Or, turn off the box, sort out a USB stick, plug it in and turn the box on.

You have no USB device plugged in or it hasn't been mounted as /media/hdd.

I am currently sorting this out so it won't happen after today. It will take a long time but will get there. Or, turn off the box, sort out a USB stick, plug it in and turn the box on.

Thanks Wooshman. What a star and it makes perfect sense. I did have a problem initialising a memory stick during setting up the file structure. Is there a format I could preformat to help.

BTW: it looks good so far on the old Icecrypt S3700 with Enigma2 and OpenATV 6.1. Which I bought for £30 at a Maplin Closing Down sale.

Also, when setting up WooshBuild did not offer Tuner 3 as terrestrial but Satellite or Cable. Is this OK.

For info I am using this in the Canary Islands and so will most probably use IPTV until I can get dish installed.

Thanks for all the hard development work. The ex-pats will love you.

Ok deleted autobouquetmaker and it is the same.
If you mean you deleted the bouquets and ran a scan again then OK. Where are your ITV 2,3,4 SD channels as the previous posts above? If you have no active line you will not get the HD ones to work. Find your SD channels.

Also, when setting up WooshBuild did not offer Tuner 3 as terrestrial but Satellite or Cable. Is this OK.
Normally tuner cables will act as freeview too but are identified as just cable tuners.

It sounds like your box didn't see the USB device plugged in. Providing you don't get to the very end of the Infinity setup so your box restarts, you can turn the box off and the Infinity wizard will keep showing until it reaches the end. This is helpful if you need to sort USB sticks etc and initialise them when asked.

If you mean you deleted the bouquets and ran a scan again then OK. Where are your ITV 2,3,4 SD channels as the previous posts above? If you have no active line you will not get the HD ones to work. Find your SD channels.

Hi I have itv2/3 SD ect but they are showing on the secondary channel list, what i want to know it can this secondary list of channels be added to the main list on the tv guide.

Did you restore settings by any chance like marcoose did? He had a problem sort of like yours. When he didn't restore his setting everything worked for him.

Did you change from ABE2 to ABM when running WooshBuild 7 to sort the channels out? I think marcoose did too. If I remember rightly.

No my was a clean install no saved settings, no i just updated from build 6 to 7 and did not change anything.

Hi I have itv2/3 SD ect but they are showing on the secondary channel list, what i want to know it can this secondary list of channels be added to the main list on the tv guide.
To get sd showing on 118 119 120 you will have to turn channel swaps off. But the problem with this is you will have all channels in sd
So its either a case of live with them in the secondary bouquet or swap them out. Or get a sky line cos as woosh as said the hd channels will only work if you have a working sky line

no i just updated from build 6 to 7
So if you are running WooshBuild 7 you are posting in the wrong thread. That or you have installed WooshBuild Infinity and not 7 at all.

It is very hard to help when the information we get is so mixed up.

Help

Trying to install on my vu duo2 but when Clicking on webif link for model it does not find anything just hoes to vm can't find Web page?

Hi i recentally flashed wooshbuild infinity. I m very happy with image. I m using sky q skin. How can i set up wheather plugin in my box.
When i want to change the channel, i want to see the weather information in the box. Thanks

Isn't the default openaTV weather side of things part of the Metrix skin and so would have to be written in to other skins? If so then you won't be able to show it on any of the skins that I know of.

I don't know if there are other weather plugins to install as I have never looked.

So if you are running WooshBuild 7 you are posting in the wrong thread. That or you have installed WooshBuild Infinity and not 7 at all.

It is very hard to help when the information we get is so mixed up.
Perhaps i wrote that wrong I was on 7.2 when I updated to infinity

To get sd showing on 118 119 120 you will have to turn channel swaps off. But the problem with this is you will have all channels in sd
So its either a case of live with them in the secondary bouquet or swap them out. Or get a sky line cos as woosh as said the hd channels will only work if you have a working sky line
Hi i do not need HD channels so how do I turn channel swaps off, i have done it before but cannot remember the path.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i do not need HD channels so how do I turn channel swaps off, i have done it before but cannot remember the path.
Go into settings then service and searching click on autobouquetmaker then providers scroll down and sly uk swap should be there. I think. Lol

Last edited:
I am unable to select the Natural Beauty bootscreen theme.
It is the only one that doesn't prompt 'Are you sure... Yes/No'.
What boot theme are you currently using?

Select a different theme and then try again.

If you restored settings and had that theme selected, it thinks you still have those boot screens so won't let you select it as it is currently selected.

Yes Woosh, you are right (as usual).
I had restored my settings so it thought I had it already selected, though the actual boot screens used a different theme.

I would have to add extra code to check what bootscreens are in the restored settings and then download the bootscreens. Might not be to hard to do, but the Infinity installer was the main thing to get right. I can look at the other bits once I am happy. At the moment I am finding ways to improve the installer all the time so never having time to move on to the next thing.

Something for me to look at though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back