WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try pressing blue button/flash online loca/online green button/see if it offers 6.2 there.
If not then you need to use a nightly build for the box from openatv.

Try pressing blue button/flash online loca/online green button/see if it offers 6.2 there.
I have flashed it to open atv with nightly build and updated to wooshbuild infinity but I can't get any channels as I want to setup a FTA receiver. Can't scan for services as I am unable to configure tuner. Any help please I just want to setup as a free to air recordable box as my children like to record tv channels.

I have flashed it to open atv with nightly build and updated to wooshbuild infinity but I can't get any channels as I want to setup a FTA receiver. Can't scan for services as I am unable to configure tuner. Any help please I just want to setup as a free to air recordable box as my children like to record tv channels.
Did you not configure the tuners in the infinity setup it should have also scanned for channels
Press menu > setup > service searching > tuner configuration > set the tuners.
Then go in to autobouquetmaker > providers > set sky uk to yes > FTA only to yes > green to save then run a scan

Did you not configure the tuners in the infinity setup it should have also scanned for channels
Press menu > setup > service searching > tuner configuration > set the tuners.
Then go in to autobouquetmaker > providers > set sky uk to yes > FTA only to yes > green to save then run a scan
Thanks for your support it is scanning for channels now.

Hi I D/L opev atv 6.2 and flashed the box with it, next i went to web if , terminal and pasted the h2s as per wooshbuilds instructions, after setting up the box I pressed Blue button on remote,,software update, There were quite a few updates to do but when I pressed ok the message came up as the image is out of date, at this point I didnt want to continue, can someone please tell me if and what I have done wrong, any help will be greatly appreciated. Ps May I add that wooshbuild is a fantastic image and I wish I had taken the plunge and moved to this image ages ago, hats off to you wooshbuild and your team for putting together a fantastic bit of kit.

That’s the latest as far as I know open atv 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity. I’d try reinstalling it others might say different but what harm can it do! Just make sure keep copy of line details before hand

Hi I D/L opev atv 6.2 and flashed the box with it, next i went to web if , terminal and pasted the h2s as per wooshbuilds instructions, after setting up the box I pressed Blue button on remote,,software update, There were quite a few updates to do but when I pressed ok the message came up as the image is out of date, at this point I didnt want to continue, can someone please tell me if and what I have done wrong, any help will be greatly appreciated. Ps May I add that wooshbuild is a fantastic image and I wish I had taken the plunge and moved to this image ages ago, hats off to you wooshbuild and your team for putting together a fantastic bit of kit.

I've had the "Image out of date message", not after installing but just doing a normal update. I did the updates and all was good.
If you're going to reinstall anyway then I would go for the update first and see how it goes.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit of a novice at all this. Ive installed atv6.2 and wb infinity. I then downloaded the xtream editor 2.12 on my zgemma h2s but code wouldnt work - so my supplier suggested a reset which i did - but now have no lineid or code - what's gone wrong? any ideas? thanks

Hi everyone, I'm a bit of a novice at all this. Ive installed atv6.2 and wb infinity. I then downloaded the xtream editor 2.12 on my zgemma h2s but code wouldnt work - so my supplier suggested a reset which i did - but now have no lineid or code - what's gone wrong? any ideas? thanks
It’s probably wiped it and you have to put your details back on! You should have them saved if not your provider should be able to issue them again

How did you "Reset" ?
If you selected "factory re-set" then you have wiped the box totally and it needs to be Re-flashed, which is no big deal as you have done it before.

It is written throughout this forum to never use the "factory-reset" as it just wipes the box, as you have now found out, and does not do what most people expect it to do, unfortunately.

How did you "Reset" ?
If you selected "factory re-set" then you have wiped the box totally and it needs to be Re-flashed, which is no big deal as you have done it before.

It is written throughout this forum to never use the "factory-reset" as it just wipes the box, as you have now found out, and does not do what most people expect it to do, unfortunately.
no. reset within xtream editor plugin.

no. reset within xtream editor plugin.
when i first installed infinity it asked me to make a choice between FTA or IPTV set up. I wanted both so went for FTA as it said iptv could be added later.....this choice wouldn't cause any issues would it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try uninstalling the plug in, then re install it and set it back up, then contact your provider and give him the new code.

Hi
Just upgraded to infinity install went sweet as a nut, but when I press the epg, the epg comes up as usual but if I use the next and previous buttons the tab of the group of channels doesnt change. The list of channels change but not the heading? Probably a simple setting I guess.

Last edited:
Hi , im trying to change region from granada to london , can anyone help , i've tried searching but not found anything . thanks in advance

Hi , im trying to change region from granada to london , can anyone help , i've tried searching but not found anything . thanks in advance
menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers > region > green to save then run a scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back