Wooshbuild Support Thread

Managed to get round the above problem by taking the usb out of the box and rebooting, so think maybe the usb i was using was the problem.....

Hi Wooshman been following all post on e2iplayer update thread all working fine search as well in watch series but when I go into systems image backup it always crashes blue screen errors and never had this happen before can you help wooshbuilld infinity zgemma h2s thanks for your support for all techking members.

Hi Wooshman been following all post on e2iplayer update thread all working fine search as well in watch series but when I go into systems image backup it always crashes blue screen errors and never had this happen before can you help wooshbuilld infinity zgemma h2s thanks for your support for all techking members.
Have you tried a software update? ATV have been making changes to software management so a software update might fix it.

Hi,
Just wiped my h2s, and installed infinity on it. Re-initialised the HDD also.
The box now seems to go into “busy mode” (busy icon in top left) every 30 seconds or so for about 15-20 seconds, so just freezes until it’s done it’s thing.
Any ideas what this is, or am I to flash atv and start again? Tried both chabs skyq and default skin but it happens in both.
In Menu, Setup, EPG, EPG-Importer set 'Start import after bootup' to never.
In Menu, Setup, Recordings & Timeshift, Timeshift settings set 'Automatically start timeshift after' to Disabled.
Install SkyWB skin if you want working Tabs.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm trying to download the 'add-vpn-easily' plugin from the install plugins -> wooshbuild menu in WB7 but get the message: "wget: error getting response: connection reset by peer". I'm guessing the ipk is missing? Also get the same message for 'iptv-player-icon-updater'. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
WooshBuild 7 has now been replaced by WooshBuild Infinity so carefully follow the steps in the WooshBuild Infinity Setup Guide on TechKings.org website to flash box with OpenATV 6.2 and to install WooshBuild Infinity with OpenWebif Terminal.

WooshBuild 7 has now been replaced by WooshBuild Infinity so carefully follow the steps in the WooshBuild Infinity Setup Guide on TechKings.org website to flash box with OpenATV 6.2 and to install WooshBuild Infinity with OpenWebif Terminal.
You migght wanna read through a bit more, he flashed infinity weeks ago and everything running sound not long after that (y)

Give it a try but do it when you have time as software updates can cause issues so reflash maybe needed if box gets stuck on boot.
Hi dsayers2014 and techking members
Had open ATV 6.2 tried to do systems image backup blue screen failed umteen times so flash open ATV 6.3 put on wooshbuild infinity
Got the zgemma h2s the way I wanted it, backup systems image to usb all good but it use to be in folder on USB but now zip file extracted it put in zgemma h2s would not flash , have 3 zgemma h2s
Done systems image to USB always worked so is it some thing to do with force it and how to do thanks in advance.

Make sure the usb is initialised before you do the full backup, you will lose all data on usb by initialising it, then see if the fresh backup can be installed in your other boxes

Make sure the usb is initialised before you do the full backup, you will lose all data on usb by initialising it, then see if the fresh backup can be installed in your other boxes
Hi pabloescaban
At work at the moment but will try initialising USB is this new in open
ATV,because use to format USB fat 32 and allways work for years until last month.

Hi pabloescaban
At work at the moment but will try initialising USB is this new in open
ATV,because use to format USB fat 32 and allways work for years until last month.
Formatting usb on a windows computer is the wrong filesystem for enigma2 box, if you want to record onto it in zgemma etc it has to be initialised which uses ext 3 or ext 4, not FAT32, I can only summise it needs initialising for H2s to send the backup image to it.
More of an educated guess than anything else, maybe @dsayers2014 can confirm?

Formatting usb on a windows computer is the wrong filesystem for enigma2 box, if you want to record onto it in zgemma etc it has to be initialised which uses ext 3 or ext 4, not FAT32, I can only summise it needs initialising for H2s to send the backup image to it.
More of an educated guess than anything else, maybe @dsayers2014 can confirm?
Backup to hdd needs to be initialize but ATV had always had the option to create a backup to USB stick, never used backup to USB but I think you need a txt file on the USB stick too

Backup to hdd needs to be initialize but ATV had always had the option to create a backup to USB stick, never used backup to USB but I think you need a txt file on the USB stick too
Hi all members allways backup to USB fats 32 folder inside called backupstick and it worked in my other boxes for years that's how I was asking if anything has changed.

HI WOOSHMAN BENIJOFAR

Got the zgemma h2s the way I wanted it, backup systems image to usb all good but it use to be in folder on USB but now zip file extracted it put in zgemma h2s would not flash , have 3 zgemma h2s
Done systems image to USB always worked for me for years so is it some thing to do with force it and how to do thanks in advance, on the usb stick I backup- backup stick folder images folder inside h3 -imageversion kernel.bin rootfs.bin when put it in the zgemma it will not flash just boots up again any fix for this doing my head in.

Hello,

I haven't plugged in my H2S for around 2 weeks, when i plugged it in yesterday and turned it on i had no channels which i though it automatically looked for when it powered on. however i cant remember how to search for the channels. When i go into the EPG all the channels are grey with <n/a>

Can anybody help me get this back up and running? I am using wooshbuild infinity.

Thanks

Back