Wooshbuild Support Thread

Where did you request a test line from? - if ebay the chances are it's a cable line as those people have no idea whatsoever.
If it's your existing supplier and his server is down it kind of defeats the object.
If you can't download any epg data this tells me the box isn't connected to the network, go to plugins menu, press green and see if you can download a plugin, a softcam or similar

Where did you request a test line from? - if ebay the chances are it's a cable line as those people have no idea whatsoever.
If it's your existing supplier and his server is down it kind of defeats the object.
If you can't download any epg data this tells me the box isn't connected to the network, go to plugins menu, press green and see if you can download a plugin, a softcam or similar
CS-Kings i got the test line from

yep just downloading a plugin fine and i've got IPTV set up on the box which works fine too.

Have you ran network wizard is there any details missing off your line by going to plugins dream explorer usr keys to check

HI WOOSHMAN BENIJOFAR

Got the zgemma h2s the way I wanted it, backup systems image to usb all good but it use to be in folder on USB but now zip file extracted it put in zgemma h2s would not flash , have 3 zgemma h2s
Done systems image to USB always worked for me for years so is it some thing to do with force it and how to do thanks in advance, on the usb stick I backup- backup stick folder images folder inside h3 -imageversion kernel.bin rootfs.bin when put it in the zgemma it will not flash just boots up again any fix for this doing my head in.
Hi techking members got it to flash from USB the problem was the backup image zip on USB that I extracted was in a folder called images - zgemma h3 -imageversion kernel.bin rootfs.bin put zgemma folder on desktop formatted USB put folder on USB called backupstick and put zgemma h3 -imageversion kernel.bin rootfs.bin back up on my computer flash worked it would not flash before because it was in the folder called images thought it might help others.

Hello, On an H2h box during wooshbuild flash, on the section how you receive live TV, the via Cable option is not showing up. Only the Satellite and iptv option is available.

On existing Dragon / Zeggy build both satellite and cable are visible!

Can someone point me to the right direction please?

Hello, On an H2h box during wooshbuild flash, on the section how you receive live TV, the via Cable option is not showing up. Only the Satellite and iptv option is available.

On existing Dragon / Zeggy build both satellite and cable are visible!

Can someone point me to the right direction please?
When installing infinity it should automatically detect your cable tuner. Check your connections, turn the box off and run through the setup again.
Hopefully it will find your cable tuner this time

Trying to reflash zgemma h2s on the fly but it does not work in Infinity. Have had to visit openatv site to get zip file. Something broke in infinity?

When using vpn adder to add Nord sub to Infinity on H2S I notice IP address does not change despite plugin saying vpn is running. As ip address does not change I assume that box is not running vpn. Any ideas why?
Also my post regarding flash on the fly still applies - it does NOT work. Any reason why not?

When using vpn adder to add Nord sub to Infinity on H2S I notice IP address does not change despite plugin saying vpn is running. As ip address does not change I assume that box is not running vpn. Any ideas why?
Also my post regarding flash on the fly still applies - it does NOT work. Any reason why not?
Open atv had made changes to their image regarding flash on the wall can you refresh the ip address once selected the country server

Open atv had made changes to their image regarding flash on the wall can you refresh the ip address once selected the country server
When I select refresh ip address it does not change from the default address which indicates to me that the plugin is not working despite reporting that the vpn is working!

Back