Wooshbuild Support Thread

You need to be asking questions in the Wooshbuild Infinity help thread as this section is the previous version and is out of date.

Thank you,

Looks like same link as the one I posted above

the thread does not allow posting of new posts, is Wooshbuild still supported?

Someone please help, I've been trying for up to 1 week and always failing...

I flashed my box to ATV 6.3 and then tried flash WB Infinity via OpenWebif. During infinity wizard set up where it asks you to perform a channel scan (see pic attached), after pressing OK, I ALWAYS get the blue screen of death (see second pic attached). I am unable to get past this step.

I have tried flashing the box to ATV 6.2 but the box still crashes at the same step. It is only ATV 6.1 where the box does not crash but I need Oscam-emu as my parents dont need IPTV services just yet.

I have tried another h2s box and experienced the exact same. Does anyone know a way to fix OR can I somehow install Oscam-emu with the box flashed to ATV 6.1 WB infinity?

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Hows it going lads. I'm just looking for a bit of info.
I'd like to add my current service to xtream tv plugin
Do I need to contact xtream to set a panel and pay for the privilege or is it possible to add my DNS a different way.
If anyone can help me in this regard I'd be grateful.. cheers

Do I need to contact xtream to set a panel and pay for the privilege or is it possible to add my DNS a different way.
Thats down to provider to have xciptv for xtream TV plugin but since xc went down is there an xtream TV plugin available why not ask your provider if he supports xtream editor or jedi plus xtream TV is mac based not user and password

I have iptv added

Assuming you have a url, port, user and password - use XCPlugin

Thats down to provider to have xciptv for xtream TV plugin but since xc went down is there an xtream TV plugin available why not ask your provider if he supports xtream editor or jedi plus xtream TV is mac based not user and password
Im just looking for info on who I contact so I have an ipk link made so I can ftp it with my dns attached to zgemmas...
My supplier does support enigma devices but has never used xtreamtv plugin to do so...

Last edited:
I dont think the XtreamTV plugin is available anymore, possibly for those using the old cracked XC panels.

You are prob better off with extreme editor as you can edit your own lists/bouquets and epg

p.s dont get confused with the below as they are all different...............

XCPlugin - doesnt work in bouquets
XtremeTV - as above
Xtreme editor now XEEV - works in bouquets with sly skin, epg, etc

you could also make your own bespoke plugin - if your provider already has one, ask them to make you an unbranded/branded one for you

p.s WTF is 'super engima devices' - do you mean support? if so, IMO XtremeTV isnt the best way you support E2 devices.

jaaj
I dont think the XtreamTV plugin is available anymore, possibly for those using the old cracked XC panels.

You are prob better off with extreme editor as you can edit your own lists/bouquets and epg

p.s dont get confused with the below as they are all different...............

XCPlugin - doesnt work in bouquets
XtremeTV - as above
Xtreme editor now XEEV - works in bouquets with sly skin, epg, etc

you could also make your own bespoke plugin - if your provider already has one, ask them to make you an unbranded/branded one for you

p.s WTF is 'super engima devices' - do you mean support? if so, IMO XtremeTV isnt the best way you support E2 devices.

Haha it was support...typo

Trying to install whooshbuild on a spare box and having some problems. I've installed open atv 6.4, then use the wizard to install whooshbuild. Once I have set up the network etc it starts to try and install a load of plugins with loads of errors. I notice that it is mentioned earlier in step 2 not to let it install plugins, but once I start using the wizard it does it automatically. What is the solution for this? I've never had the problem on my other box.

Trying to install whooshbuild on a spare box and having some problems. I've installed open atv 6.4, then use the wizard to install whooshbuild. Once I have set up the network etc it starts to try and install a load of plugins with loads of errors. I notice that it is mentioned earlier in step 2 not to let it install plugins, but once I start using the wizard it does it automatically. What is the solution for this? I've never had the problem on my other box.
I suggest flash with the latest OpenATV 6.3 Public Stable version because 6.4 is Public Beta version and may return errors. Also follow the WooshBuild setup guide on this site to install Infinity using OpenWebif or other method.

Last edited:
I flashed ATV 6.4 last weekend without any issues.

It will only install plugins if you told it to. Don't restore settings when first asked. Get your box flashed first and WooshBuild installed. Also, if you are upgrading from an older ATV the gmt time setting will be wrong as ATV changed this about a week ago. Restoring your backup with cause your time to mess up.

Personally, if you are going to use 6.4, I would flash, setup Wooshbuild and then add your other bits manually again. This will make sure everything is as it should be for the new ATV version.

Hi guys
Getting a loading data error every morning until I turn box off then reload them all is OK..
Any ideas please before I reflash as didn't want to go through all the adding info part as pain.
I am using old version of woosh if it ain't broke thing.
It's a H2s box
Thank you

Back