Wooshbuild Support Thread

That was a problem at first tried loads and formatted but none worked no matter what I did but eventually got one to work ..no idea brand name pal...was 3 weeks ago..but once did one I cloned the lot and loaded every box that way ...all worked

That was a problem at first tried loads and formatted but none worked no matter what I did but eventually got one to work ..no idea brand name pal...was 3 weeks ago..but once did one I cloned the lot and loaded every box that way ...all worked
If its a cheap usb you can try all day and it will not flash the box as some become corrupt after being used in the box for a while,Have you used it before to flash the box or not ??

Have you tried flashing with basic build from wooshbuild then once up flashing with infinity, then add 6.3????
you cant add 6.3 AFTER wooshbuild Infinity, it will just wipe WB Infinity off.

as has been mentioned, stopping at 49 once first flashed is correct, you should see the atv setup wizard on your screen

If its a cheap usb you can try all day and it will not flash the box as some become corrupt after being used in the box for a while,Have you used it before to flash the box or not ??
i have mate on a few occasions ive got 3 usbs 2 scandisck and a verbatum, ive got openatv6.3 on the box, but when i open webif and send command its saying unable to down load package
im going to flash with 6.2 from online and then try and see if wooshbuild will load from webif at the minute its stuck on 49 and ive got the video wizard screen flashing on and off every 10 seconds or so
if i exit this screen it ask me to initialise the usb and then crashes

i have mate on a few occasions ive got 3 usbs 2 scandisck and a verbatum, ive got openatv6.3 on the box, but when i open webif and send command its saying unable to down load package
im going to flash with 6.2 from online and then try and see if wooshbuild will load from webif at the minute its stuck on 49 and ive got the video wizard screen flashing on and off every 10 seconds or so
if i exit this screen it ask me to initialise the usb and then crashes
ah that's correct, select hdmi and then it will move on or just use the openwebif to setup wb

Do you have the Infinity logo in the background, if so go through all the wizards and when you get to the part where it asks to Initialise USB device select NO And continue with the setup.
You may notice a few error messages as it tries to install picons on your HDD but thats nothing to worry about.
Once Infinity is running go and initialise your USB

you cant add 6.3 AFTER wooshbuild Infinity, it will just wipe WB Infinity off.

as has been mentioned, stopping at 49 once first flashed is correct, you should see the atv setup wizard on your screen
i think ive done it Grog
i flashed 6.2 online, then low level formatted one of the usb, then to fat32, put in back of box, openwebif and sent command and now im scanning sat tuner
it must have been the usb, or maybe openatv 6.3 (but i doubt that)

The box should stop at 49 this is when you connect to your box via terminal and run the command.
Do you see the ATV video wizard on your TV screen?
i didnt know this^^^^ but will bear in mind for future ref.....cheers makido

cheers for all your help fellas, its appreciated

Do you have the Infinity logo in the background, if so go through all the wizards and when you get to the part where it asks to Initialise USB device select NO And continue with the setup.
You may notice a few error messages as it tries to install picons on your HDD but thats nothing to worry about.
Once Infinity is running go and initialise your USB

the few error messages of it trying to install picons on USB (when you havent set-it up because wooshbuild keeps crashing, is rather annoying!
been sat around 15mins now just watching the screen fail to place picons in the correct place

the few error messages of it trying to install picons on USB (when you havent set-it up because wooshbuild keeps crashing, is rather annoying!
been sat around 15mins now just watching the screen fail to place picons in the correct place

This is because it has nowhere to store them as usb isn't initialised.
once installation is complete, reboot, initialise the usb and all will be fine

This is because it has nowhere to store them as usb isn't initialised.
once installation is complete, reboot, initialise the usb and all will be fine

Thanks - will do.
I tried 2 different usb on the inital setup to initialize the usb but wooshbuild kept giving me blue screen errors 7 rebooting

Thanks - will do.
I tried 2 different usb on the inital setup to initialize the usb but wooshbuild kept giving me blue screen errors 7 rebooting

This is a known problem and has been covered hundreds of times, it makes no difference how many usb's you try it won't initialise one until installation is complete

any idea how long the picon failings will take?

or else im considering flashing 6.3, setting up usb and then installing wooshbuild

Last edited:
You don't have to use any build if you don't want to.
You can use plain openatv, then install softcams from resources, autobouquetmaker and epg importer from plugins and put your lines in and away you go

Hi I'm having trouble with a few USB sticks that where working before I upgraded & now crash when I try to Initailisation, anyway I installed without it & can't get it working, so my question is can i put a line on the internal storage? if so how can it be done with a usb?

Hi all,

I have Wooshbuild and really love it. Thanks to the team that have made such a brilliant product.

I need to move over to IPTV as VM no longer supported by provider. Can any please advise if I get IPTV connection, if I will be able to continue making use of the Wooshbuild interface as it is so easy to use?

Regards BL

Hi all,

I have Wooshbuild and really love it. Thanks to the team that have made such a brilliant product.

I need to move over to IPTV as VM no longer supported by provider. Can any please advise if I get IPTV connection, if I will be able to continue making use of the Wooshbuild interface as it is so easy to use?

Regards BL
Yes you will, you wont even notice the joins lol. the build covers all cable, sat, iptv, and terresrial depending on your box

Oh great, what a great developer!

It is just I was reading the installation, and I need to install OpenATV and thought that is how to access IPTV - is that corrrect?

Back