Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hello pablow just took another photo off the crash logs hope this helps. No haven’t downloaded softcams yet ido you know off any YouTube videos on how to do this?

Attachments

• 1DB30725-DCCD-4966-8E33-CEFBC345B0EB.jpeg
    1DB30725-DCCD-4966-8E33-CEFBC345B0EB.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
  • D59B88A8-6442-4CC5-93FA-43EA0E18CDDE.jpeg
    D59B88A8-6442-4CC5-93FA-43EA0E18CDDE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Quic
Hello pablow just took another photo off the crash logs hope this helps. No haven’t downloaded softcams yet ido you know off any YouTube videos on how to do this?
Quick question how do you know what softcams I need when upgrading the softcams anyone

Did anyone get the sky picks change to work on the skywb skin ?
I have the skypicks.sh running in the cron timers but I still have to see Peter kay every day on my menu screen. ☹

So had infinity installed for about a month now. I had the previous version 7 before.
I have a zgemmah2s.
I use IPTV only to watch TV and have no sky cables etc connected.
I'm running wooshbuild. All up to date according to box.
I've been finding that every time I turn the box on its frozen from the last channel or has a blank screen till I change channel.
I find the box is running slow and can take an age at times to change channel.
I find some of the terrestrial FTA channels run out of sync and I have to change channel to resync.
Also I can't get my local news on BBC or ITV.
Any advice on things that might help please peeps?

Last edited:
Hi not sure if am in the right place here but any advice or help will be much appreciated my zgemma h2s is running on wooshbuild but latley been going crazy so unfortunatly had to reinstall xtream editor but when i go into plugins then extentions then press xtream editor to download it comes up bad address wooshbuild.co.uk any help would be much apreciated thanks.

Formatting USB after flashing infinity

Everytime try and initialize Stick after flashing box crashes ,tried various memory sticks still same outcome have enclosed crash log

Anyone else experienced this

Attachments

• 20190813_172351.jpg
    20190813_172351.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 6
hi,ive tried installing wooshbuild on 2 different zgemmas,on the set up guide when it comes to initializing USB it just says software problem and reboots. I then installed willow build and that works fine. I prefer wooshbuild but on both boxes I can't get past initializing without software problem. Using a zgemma he and h52tc. Thanks

hi,ive tried installing wooshbuild on 2 different zgemmas,on the set up guide when it comes to initializing USB it just says software problem and reboots. I then installed willow build and that works fine. I prefer wooshbuild but on both boxes I can't get past initializing without software problem. Using a zgemma he and h52tc. Thanks
Its ok I've read through forum and found the solution, thanks

hi fellas can some one give me a bit of help with a little issue 'im having

i'm trying to flash openatv 6.3 for a zgemma h2s at the minute when flashing the box with openatv its stoping at 49, i have tried 2 different usb front and back ports, but am still getting the same
is there an issue with openatv 6.3 for the h2s i have down loaded it from the nightly down load site and have checked its the right one, in my usb i have just the zgemma file, h3 and imageversion. kernal.bin, noforce, rootfs.bin and splash.bin

i'm hoping to put wooshbuild infinity on the box once i've resolved the issue with openatv 6.3

if there is an issue with openatv 6.3, where can i get a down load for 6.2

thanks in advance
Skip

i'm trying to flash openatv 6.3 for a zgemma h2s at the minute when flashing the box with openatv its stoping at 49, i have tried 2 different usb front and back ports, but am still getting the same
is there an issue with openatv 6.3 for the h2s i have down loaded it from the nightly down load site and have checked its the right one, in my usb i have just the zgemma file, h3 and imageversion. kernal.bin, noforce, rootfs.bin and splash.bin

i'm hoping to put wooshbuild infinity on the box once i've resolved the issue with openatv 6.3

thanks in advance
Skip
You need to do a low level format on your USB. Then format using windows tool . Before trying. Size of USB irrelevant as long as it's been formatted properly

You need to do a low level format on your USB. Then format using windows tool . Before trying. Size of USB irrelevant as long as it's been formatted properly
its formatted mate to fat 32
i'm flashing with 6.2 at the minute, see what happens with it

thanks in advance
Skip
Rename the file noforce with force .

The box should stop at 49 this is when you connect to your box via terminal and run the command.
Do you see the ATV video wizard on your TV screen?

i have down loaded it from the nightly down load site and have checked its the right one, in my usb i have just the zgemma file, h3 and imageversion. kernal.bin, noforce, rootfs.bin and splash.bin
You unzip the downloaded file and put the folder called Zgemma onto the usb intact with all the sub folders and files inside it and into the box

Had exactly same issue stuck on 49, I tried all sorts , but then just restarted the box and it came on ..strange but did this twice

Back