Wooshbuild Support Thread

I have been using Wooshbuild on ZGemma's for several years and the service has been excellent to say the least.
But I'm having some issues at the moment so was looking for some help.
Recently upgraded to new ZGemma H7s boxes with OpenATV v6.4 and Wooshbuild Infinity.
I complete all installs and set up with no issues and all plugins and functions work perfect.
Issue I have is that almost nightly at this stage the box hangs up on a channel with the small blue circle in the top left corner then completely freezes.
I have to reboot the box at the main power on/off button and all runs fine again.
Seems to happen more during the night so have to restart the box every morning.
Have disabled the AutoBouquet scheduled nightly scan and the auto IPTV refresh in the All4OneBouqust Adder plugin but this intermittent issue still occurs.
Boxes that I have set up for friends and family also have the same issue.
Appreciate if anyone has experienced this issue and knows how to resolve it.

Thanks.

I have been using Wooshbuild on ZGemma's for several years and the service has been excellent to say the least.
But I'm having some issues at the moment so was looking for some help.
Recently upgraded to new ZGemma H7s boxes with OpenATV v6.4 and Wooshbuild Infinity.
I complete all installs and set up with no issues and all plugins and functions work perfect.
Issue I have is that almost nightly at this stage the box hangs up on a channel with the small blue circle in the top left corner then completely freezes.
I have to reboot the box at the main power on/off button and all runs fine again.
Seems to happen more during the night so have to restart the box every morning.
Have disabled the AutoBouquet scheduled nightly scan and the auto IPTV refresh in the All4OneBouqust Adder plugin but this intermittent issue still occurs.
Boxes that I have set up for friends and family also have the same issue.
Appreciate if anyone has experienced this issue and knows how to resolve it.

Thanks.
It occasionally happened recently on my H5 box around the time of scheduled AutoBouquetsMaker and/or EPG Import updates, not sure which was responsible. But recent OpenATV 6.4 updates seem to have resolved it.

Can someone advise if its possible to add a number to a channel that hasn't got one? Its a HD version of a SD channel that works but no number assigned to it.

Hard to explain. But for example, if i press the up or down arrow on a channel, then press the red button 'All', i can see the available stations/variants for E4. I can only add it to a bouquet but can't assign a channel number to it.

Attachments

• 20200927_162427.jpg
    20200927_162427.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Can someone advise if its possible to add a number to a channel that hasn't got one? Its a HD version of a SD channel that works but no number assigned to it.

Hard to explain. But for example, if i press the up or down arrow on a channel, then press the red button 'All', i can see the available stations/variants for E4. I can only add it to a bouquet but can't assign a channel number to it.
Hi press top and bottom arrow of the remote. Press menu and go to setting and then turn no to yes show channel numbers option. U will get channels no in your bouquet list.

MENU, Setup, Usage, Channel Selection, Show channel numbers = YES, GREEN OK, EXIT x 3.

Hi folks,

Looking for some help..

I installed infinity on my h2s and the latest all4one plug in.

Since I've reinstalled the box it intermittently reboots without me pressing anything.

It also has an issue where the blue wheel starts spinning and then freezes completely.

Is there a setting that needs updated?

One thing I did note.... It wouldn't let me mount my hdd when setting up again, could that be the issue...

Its
Ryza

Last edited:
I would go with grog freerange if I were you. easy to install and all plug ins come already installed
Whats that young man... Is that in place of wooshbuild?

And can you use all4one on it?

Also I assume there is a tutorial for that on here?

Thanks Ryza

Back