WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the box round to my BIL'S and plugged it into his sly connections...popped straight up with a clear picture so it's either my dodgy wiring or lnb.

Got some different cable but the FIL needed his ladders back so will try again next weekend

The Bil and Fil reminded me of these sketch:

[video]https://youtu.be/H_aiDDU5z18[/video]

Good luck with the cabling next weekend.

I can't find a link to this image that will let me down load

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

HELP I have been trying to install a 24hr line, newcamd.list, tried the install line batch file way, and the ftp way using cyberduck, but no joy, files are being transferred but when I go to softcam panel v2.0 - select cam1 no joy on both please help, been trying a few hours now read all the relevant posts

dont know if this is allowed, but ive tried to download your images for 2s and h2s but it wont let me, could you send it through an email please?

It won't work for a 2S I have been told, but it will work for the H2s.

It is because this is your first post. You need a minimum of 1 post to be able to download.

Try again.

Read though this again Wooshman and looks really straightforward. Just one question, can the line not be copied onto the box as part of the initial flash if the line is in the correct folder or must it be copied on using the batch file right near the end of the process?
Hope this makes sense

All working perfectly. Thanks Wooshman for the image.

One little niggle is that setting the location to "Wales Custom" doesn't move S4C to position 4 on the EPG. It should replace Channel 4 and sit between ITV HD and Channel 5 HD. Any ideas on how I can rectify this? I need my Sunday afternoon rugby fix! I know its one of the channels but having to search through 900+ is a bit of a pain.

Is it also possible to display the channel numbers on the EPG? If so, can you use the numbers to change channel as you can do on a Sky box?

Read though this again Wooshman and looks really straightforward. Just one question, can the line not be copied onto the box as part of the initial flash if the line is in the correct folder or must it be copied on using the batch file right near the end of the process?
Hope this makes sense

No because if I have my line on the my box when I create the image, when you use the image you then have my line. The way around this is flash your box using my image, then jump to adding your line so you have the fresh image with your line and then create a new image for your own personal use. You can then continue the setup process.

One step beyond this is to flash your box with my image, follow all the steps right through to the end including doing the software updates and then create your image. This way should you ever want to start again from scratch with steps 1 - 8 already done, you have your own image ready to go. You wouldn't even have to format your USB device as the folders are already in place and your image is already setup to use it.

Hope that makes sense :-)

---------- Post Merged at 12:16 AM ----------

All working perfectly. Thanks Wooshman for the image.

One little niggle is that setting the location to "Wales Custom" doesn't move S4C to position 4 on the EPG. It should replace Channel 4 and sit between ITV HD and Channel 5 HD. Any ideas on how I can rectify this? I need my Sunday afternoon rugby fix! I know its one of the channels but having to search through 900+ is a bit of a pain.

Is it also possible to display the channel numbers on the EPG? If so, can you use the numbers to change channel as you can do on a Sky box?

S4C, to C4 location:
TV -> All Channels -> scroll down to find S4C and highlight -> Menu -> enable move mode

Now press OK button on S4C and scroll to C4 position. This will move S4C to where you want it. You can then move C4 to wherever you want it.

I have put the channel numbers in the preview screen in the top right. Not sure how I did it to be honest. It is a setting somewhere though. There is also a topic somewhere which uses bouquet maker to put the channel number in the EPG. And yes, from the TV you could type 106 and tv will switch to Sly 1

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

this is the best zgemmah2s set up ive tried loads and this is by far the quickest and easyest set up yet.verry good and thanks.anyone having headache setting zgemmah2s up then follow these directions they work:yes!::woohoo:

This is great - been having a few issues with my h.2s since I received it Friday so Im glad I have come across this!
One question - I read on other forums that the usb needs to go into the back of the box when we flash with a new image, is this not the case or does it not make a difference?
Also once flashed do I need to remove the usb or leave it plugged in constantly?

Great guide this wooshman :)
I can't believe I've not seen it till just now.
If my Openvix image ever messes up I'll be using this next I would rather have Open ATV but didn't realise it would be the same.

Hi techno

I believe you can flash from either usb port but I use the front one for ease. Once flashed and you can see BBC1 HD you can safely remove this USB stick. And then go to step 2.

You will need a USB device always plugged in as this is where your Pause, Rewind and recordings go, the EPG data and other bits. I use the rear USB port for my full time drive as it is out of the way, no flashing led all the time and it keeps the front of the box tidy.

Note to anyone tranfering there newcamd line and having problems.

My line file was named newcamd-1. I changed the file name to newcamd and all worked fine . It wil probably overwrite or replace the example newcamd file in the folder.

The second method that worked was to open the newcamd example in the folder then open your newcamd file then copy and paste your line into the example newcamd folder.

After just double click the bat file to tranfer to box and restart your cam on the box.

Hi. I have set up quite a few 2S's in the past with no problems. upgrading mine to the new H2S tomorrow, is the image on here easy enough to set up on the new box?

Very straight forward. When you set up crossepg, just zap through a few channels to check epg as there are a few obscure channels which simply have no details. I set mine up and thought I got it wrong until I flicked through a few pages of channels and realised the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back