WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me mate how to change eng language to russian
WooshBuild, no matter what version, only has the English language to save space. I have tried a language pack installer plugin but that didn't work so I am just sorting the languages out now for you. Give me a few minutes and I will update this post for you.

-------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

Attached is a zip file which includes all of the default languages included with the initial setup of a new box.

Extract the zip file to the following location on your box:

/usr/share/enigma2/po/

Then check if your languages are installed and select the one you want to use.

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Language

View attachment po.zip

How you copy the files across is either using FTP, Dream Explorer plugin or using your network.

Last edited:
Thanks mate !!!

I did everything as you said, somehow all the english letters gone and russian letters never came up ;( all the fields were blank LOL

only thing left to do for me is flash image in the box...

so un-success

whenever you have a time and interest it might be helpful somehow integrate in your image-updates cyrylic (i mean russian/bulgarian/ukrain) letters :)

Again, millions of thanks for your efforts !

Black Screen?

Hi WooshMan, I know this is off topic but hope you can help.
Tonight I am getting a black screen on Sky Chans.
Was fine yesterday?
I pressed blue bbutton and checked the line which is an N line. meant for up to 4 boxes as I recall.
The softcam panel shows active Cam as Cam1 CCam2.3.0

Also says No ECM info.

Network connection is fine and via Ethernet to router.
The line is working as I also have an Open box that is fine.

On the verge of performing a factory reset unless you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Nick

hi i have these errors when trying to import line
You may need to do it manually by FTP using filezilla or another FTP client.

The only other thing is if you are using a laptop on wireless, use a network cable and plug your laptop directly into your router, for some odd reason some people have reported this fixes the issue. Again though, why this happens I don't know as I only ever use my laptop on wireless and have never had this issue.

Give it a try as you are doing it correctly.
I had the same problem last night.
I can't remember how i fixed it exactly.
I went into menu-setup
Then somehow i found ftp which wasn't running so i restarted it and it put the line on 1st try

cheers
chris
:-)

Hi Wooshman
Realy grateful for all your hard work on this, and love the detailed instructions. The build looks slick and very effective thus far.

I have one problem, though. I have a HDD and USB. I like to have HDD for dedicated recordings and USB for swapfile, picons etc. The box keeps misidentiifying them and saying the HDD is the USB and the USB is the HDD. I reckon it is something about the devices, but is there anyway into the setup in your build to swap them back round?

This happened in sucemnsee's vix image too, but I managed to find a setuo option that allowed me to reallocate the handles.

Thanks mate.

Nickel

Hi Wooshman
Realy grateful for all your hard work on this, and love the detailed instructions. The build looks slick and very effective thus far.

I have one problem, though. I have a HDD and USB. I like to have HDD for dedicated recordings and USB for swapfile, picons etc. The box keeps misidentiifying them and saying the HDD is the USB and the USB is the HDD. I reckon it is something about the devices, but is there anyway into the setup in your build to swap them back round?

This happened in sucemnsee's vix image too, but I managed to find a setuo option that allowed me to reallocate the handles.

Thanks mate.

Nickel

With the HDD plugged into the rear port it should be seen as a HDD. Even a USB stick will be seen as a HDD in the rear port. Or it is on my H2S.

Personally I would insert the HDD in the rear port, reboot and setup what you want on there first. -Reboot.
Then insert the USB stick in the front port and setup what you want on there.

Leave them plugged in as if you remove the HDD from the back and re-start, the USB stick will then be the timeshift / movie drive.

Thanks mate !!!

I did everything as you said, somehow all the english letters gone and russian letters never came up ;( all the fields were blank LOL

only thing left to do for me is flash image in the box...

so un-success

whenever you have a time and interest it might be helpful somehow integrate in your image-updates cyrylic (i mean russian/bulgarian/ukrain) letters :)

Again, millions of thanks for your efforts !

Very few fonts actually have a full set of characters in them. And those that do are complete fonts and are therefore huge in size.
If you really need a font with Cyrillic characters then use google to find a free one that is similar in weight to the the sky font and has both a medium and a bold version.
You will then need to copy these 2 files into my skins font folder.
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/fonts
You will then have to delete my original font files and rename your files with the exact same names of the fonts I used.
(is it really worth the effort for несколько изворотливые российские ссылки) ;)

Last edited:
Wow what a build and tutorial
Very impressed
Been an avid sucmnsee vix user

Looking forward to future builds

Does any one know how i can stream stuff from my phone to my box
Surely its possible
Like airplay or dnla

hi wooshman is there anyway you can add cable autobouquets to the build as this runs no problem on the h1 sat/cable tuner box.

One niggly thing for myself how do i change what the epg button does etc
I am not familiar with new epg button layout
Can i change or do i have to adapt i prefer openvix layout

Cheers

hi wooshman is there anyway you can add cable autobouquets to the build as this runs no problem on the h1 sat/cable tuner box.

You will need to add AutoBouquets Maker to add VM but I cannot say if it will cause you problems or not as it has not been tested. You may have to remove Autobouquet E2 and also delete the bouquet files from etc/enigma2 and restart your box. I would do this before installing ABM. I cannot supply help more than that as I have no access to VM.

Backup your image and settings before you start changing things though as I can't tell you what will happen.

This is on my list of things to do so I can see how the H2H will react to the swap. Some H2H users have had no problem with both ABM and AB E2 installed but other users report of their box crashes at the end of a ABM scan.

---------- Post Merged at 03:34 PM ----------

One niggly thing for myself how do i change what the epg button does etc
I am not familiar with new epg button layout
Can i change or do i have to adapt i prefer openvix layout

Cheers

When did this turn into a What niggles you thread?

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Hotkey Setup
You can now decide what you want each button to do when you press it.

Last edited:
Wooshman
Hope u can help me !
I set a mates box up for him with ur image the other night ( great image,flawless instructions thumbs up).
It was all working perfectly in my house. I posted it too him and he plugged it in and no £channels work.
Tried everything ( restarted mgcam at least 5 times, readded line using bat file over teamviewer)
Nothing. Hoping you have an idea.
Oh checked with provider lines running perfectly

cheers
chris
:-)

Hi Wooshman

Thanks mate.

Nickel

With the HDD plugged into the rear port it should be seen as a HDD. Even a USB stick will be seen as a HDD in the rear port. Or it is on my H2S.

Personally I would insert the HDD in the rear port, reboot and setup what you want on there first. -Reboot.
Then insert the USB stick in the front port and setup what you want on there.

Leave them plugged in as if you remove the HDD from the back and re-start, the USB stick will then be the timeshift / movie drive.

Even with them plugged in that way, for some reason the box would then recategorise the HDD as a USB and the USB plugged in at the front as a HDD.

However, found the menu setting. If anyone elese having the same problem it is at:

Menu > Infopanel> Softcam panel> Plugins > Mount Manager> then Setup Mounts allows you to tell the box whether each drive should be HDD or USB.

Cheers for a really good build.

How do I add my picons in I can't find the folder I'm running the wooshbuild v3 for h2s but also want to put them on this version for my mates 2s I downloaded a custom pack from techkings on the old build it was simple as deleting everything in the folder named picons and adding in my own....thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

why has this thread been unstuck from the 2s section... This thread should has become hard to find now. Please can a site moderator either restick or explain why its not longer supported.

How do I add my picons in I can't find the folder I'm running the wooshbuild v3 for h2s but also want to put them on this version for my mates 2s I downloaded a custom pack from techkings on the old build it was simple as deleting everything in the folder named picons and adding in my own....thanks in advance

1. You are posting in the wrong thread if you are using the H2S with v3 on
2. There is no folder as you have not created one. The first post on this thread explains how to add them and I have also added the same instructions on about page 5 of the correct thread which is in my signature.

Just as i thought all was going smooth with this build... When i go to menu/setup/software management and click on software update... boom, blue screen of death and then reboot.

Whats this all about? Anybody know? Using a zgemma s2

Anyway to restore wooshbuild flash without reflashing. Im scared to backup settings incase thats whats causing it.

1. You are posting in the wrong thread if you are using the H2S with v3 on
2. There is no folder as you have not created one. The first post on this thread explains how to add them and I have also added the same instructions on about page 5 of the correct thread which is in my signature.
I'm using the h2s but my mate has the 2s thought they would be the same principle I'll take a look at the other thread now thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back