WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Sir are a STAR. All my H2s boxes work perfect on your build was a bit scared to do this but works a dream.. Big Thanks..

this makes it look easy! going to try it now for the first time!

il be back in touch with results :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ----------

this makes it look easy! going to try it now for the first time!

il be back in touch with results :)

Hi guys & gals, after using spiderbox and openbox for over 2 yrs, involving setting up and configuring for others. I thought I'd take the zgemma h2s for a test drive. it came pre configured using a different skin, but I thought I'd use the one by wooshbuild. I can honestly say what an amazing experience and full credit to everyone involved in the making of this. The box is fluid and no hangs as yet, but felt compelled to give credit where credit is due. 10/10 for everything.

---------- Post Merged at 07:14 PM ----------

Hi guys & gals, after using spiderbox and openbox for over 2 yrs, involving setting up and configuring for others. I thought I'd take the zgemma h2s for a test drive. it came pre configured using a different skin, but I thought I'd use the one by wooshbuild. I can honestly say what an amazing experience and full credit to everyone involved in the making of this. The box is fluid and no hangs as yet, but felt compelled to give credit where credit is due. 10/10 for everything.

2 questions, if anyone can help me.
I have a zgemma Star H2 wich some weeks ago started to go wrong so I reset to Factory build. Since then I have spent weeks trying to get it working correctly.
I re-flashed it using Woosh build base-2S.zip, at present I am stuck at Step 4, flash online, My USB stick refuses to be accepted as having enough room on it, “Error, not enough room, you need 300 MB” blah blah.

I know the usual answer is follow the guide, try a different USB Port, front back, but I have tried everything and cannot get the USB Sick recognised again.

I have once managed to download the file with this Stick, Wooshbuild V3.03 Zgemma beta .zip and it attempted to install the program, only to stop with the code “Error remounting Root abort flashing, Try to restart in 30 seconds” since then I have been going round in circles.
Any suggestions for the USB stick and am I installing the right program for my device?

Error, not enough room, you need 300 MB” blah blah.

This normally indicates that the drive is not initialised properly or at all. Step 2 in BaseBuild gets you to initialise your USB stick, then create a swap and then restart the box. Only have the one stick in the rear of the box as per the instructions. Hopefully that will sort it.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try again to initialise the drive again, when I manage to get HDDGURU to do a low level format on the Usb Stick,the Windows etc,,, although I have been through this process so many times, I'm ready to take an Axe to it.

Hi guys!! Mr Woosh you're great developer man kudos to you!!! Keep up the good work. Installing your build was a breeze even for a novice like me. Took 30 minutes and all done

Thanks for the reply, I'll try again to initialise the drive again, when I manage to get HDDGURU to do a low level format on the Usb Stick,the Windows etc,,, although I have been through this process so many times, I'm ready to take an Axe to it.
Just an after thought, do you think the problem could be that I have a Wireless dongle in the front of the Zgemma? and I am not connected to the net Via a LAN cable?

Just a quick one, can I have two C cam clines on my zgemma h2s. The first one is working using your usb transfer plugin but what do I need to do to add a second line. Just curious as I tried it but it only replaces the ccamd file for cam 1

Just an after thought, do you think the problem could be that I have a Wireless dongle in the front of the Zgemma? and I am not connected to the net Via a LAN cable?

If you are seeing WooshBuild in the list when you go to Flash Online / Local it is working. The problem is the USB Stick not being detected or not being initialised. You don't have to low level format to initialise it in the box. The box will initialise whatever you put in fat32 or nothing at all.

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ----------

Just a quick one, can I have two C cam clines on my zgemma h2s. The first one is working using your usb transfer plugin but what do I need to do to add a second line. Just curious as I tried it but it only replaces the ccamd file for cam 1

Add the second line below the first one in the same file.

C: line details
C: line details number two

both go in cccam.cfg like above and then the USB Cam importer will just import the file again but with both lines in this time.

Hi, I have installed this great build and I have found a iptvbouquet ipk file on the web which I asume I will have to use FileZilla to transfer it to my H2s so I can install the plugin, can somone tell me where I copy it to please and how to install it please.

Last edited:
Hi, I have installed this great build and I found a iptvbouquet ipk file which I asume I will have to use FileZilla to transfer it to my H2s so I can install the plugin, can somone tell me where I copy it to please and how to install it please.

If you put the IPK file on a USB stick, chuck it in the front of the box you can then load the IPK using:

Blue button -> Plugins -> IPK Installer and chose the usb stick.

Or, if you want to do it via FTP the IPK goes in var/volitile/tmp and load it the same way but choose: Memory /tmp

Hi, I have installed this great build and I found a iptvbouquet ipk file which I asume I will have to use FileZilla to transfer it to my H2s so I can install the plugin, can somone tell me where I copy it to please and how to install it please.

If you put the IPK file on a USB stick, chuck it in the front of the box you can then load the IPK using:

Blue button -> Plugins -> IPK Installer and chose the usb stick.

Or, if you want to do it via FTP the IPK goes in var/volitile/tmp and load it the same way but choose: Memory /tmp

Thank you Wooshman

Thanks WOOSHMAN

Just wanted to say a big thanks Wooshman, I have been scratching my head over how best to set up my Zgemma and your stuff looks awesome! I will be trying it out as soon as I get in tonight. Thanks again!!:)

Hi, I turned my H2s on today and when I click on epg to see what's on not all of my sky channels show what's on or coming up. It was working ok last week the epg was full. Does anyone know what the problem maybe?

Have u followed the instructions about where to store your epg data on ur usb stick/hard drive? As sounds like uve skipped that instruction and its stored to internal memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back