WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also noticed that a few sports channels were missing like premier HD and mutvhd I just used my old ********** file.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Also noticed that a few sports channels were missing like premier HD and mutvhd I just used my old ********** file.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What are the channel numbers and names please split and I will get them added to the updater. The plugin removes the need for you to edit files etc. (Once I have the missing channels lol)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WooshBuild v4 thread should be unlocked asap for v4 stuff.

Last edited:
418 MUTVHD
424 Setanta HD
428 Premier HD

Thats the ones I can remember from memory also not sure if you know but 224 RTE2HD has also gone black guess they changed the encryption on that

Another minor thing I've noticed is when you change the volume, instead of it going up in 5s it's random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

418 MUTVHD
424 Setanta HD
428 Premier HD

Thats the ones I can remember from memory also not sure if you know but 224 RTE2HD has also gone black guess they changed the encryption on that

These have been updated. RTE2 HD was removed already, thanks for the channel info.

If you want to test, please run the Country / Region plugin to refresh your EPG swaps etc.

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 AM ----------

Another minor thing I've noticed is when you change the volume, instead of it going up in 5s it's random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look at this but this is something untouched by me. I can't test now as I might just wake the street :)

wooshman build 4.00 alpha
crossepg downloader works ok

when started only shows half a picture on screen logo ?

Attachments

• 20160611_081636.jpg
    20160611_081636.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I've installed the alpha build. All installed fine................except a backup wouldn't restore. Just said Sorry no backup files found (and was clearly on the hard disk) Lucky i'm a bit smart so knew how to restore my line info from backups so forth but odd as to why a backup didn't restore

Just completed a fresh flash and the backup function is not working correctly.
It was ok in earlier test versions of V4/openatv V5.3 so something has altered in the more recent settings.
We will look into this and see what the problem is.

Another thing to ask lol (sorry i'm annoying) I know on the 3.03 build you disabled software updates. I went and checked and this alpha build wants to do 25 updates. Safe to go ahead?

Another thing to ask lol (sorry i'm annoying) I know on the 3.03 build you disabled software updates. I went and checked and this alpha build wants to do 25 updates. Safe to go ahead?

Safe to update as important items are still locked from updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back