WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
This build is really great and I have to thanks all the people which have done an amazing job.
I have encounter little bugs especially regarding the recording of TV programs and recording of series.
Sky call that "series link" that allows you to record in a click of the bottom your favourite series on tv.
This option on the build is really not clear and if you use it to record a serie, that feature will stop after one week.
Could this issue been included in the next update, that will be a plus and an amazing features.
Than you.

Maxal..... i find it odd that you were praising wooshbuild on 6th june and then asked about installing an iptv bouquet you found on the web ?
You were given info on this which i assume you loaded onto your box and the next morning the problems with epg started.
Do you not think there is a connection between these items ?

I did if he read all my posts
Ah the prob with the epg yeah I think thats a prob with crossepg I usually have a few channels that don't have the synopsis on it or some days the programs are missing but usually fixes it self the next day. Eg today my sky living has nothing from 7.30pm progs are there but no synopsis but not something that really bothers me at mo

Hi guys,
This build is really great and I have to thanks all the people which have done an amazing job.
I have encounter little bugs especially regarding the recording of TV programs and recording of series.
Sky call that "series link" that allows you to record in a click of the bottom your favourite series on tv.
This option on the build is really not clear and if you use it to record a serie, that feature will stop after one week.
Could this issue been included in the next update, that will be a plus and an amazing features.
Than you.

Timers are part of OpenATV and not WooshBuild. Even if you download a nightly build from OpenATV and use that depending on how you set up the auto timer it may still stop after a week. My missus has it sussed though.

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

I presume you have rescanned the channels using Auto Bouquet E2 and then done an EPG scan using CrossEPG?

Damned is right though, you need to tell us what isn't working, what you have tried and what the results were.

We are here to help :-)

Maxal..... i find it odd that you were praising wooshbuild on 6th june and then asked about installing an iptv bouquet you found on the web ?
You were given info on this which i assume you loaded onto your box and the next morning the problems with epg started.
Do you not think there is a connection between these items ?

At fiest the build worked great for 10 days like I already stated and no I didn't flash the iptv bouquet.

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ----------

Ah the prob with the epg yeah I think thats a prob with crossepg I usually have a few channels that don't have the synopsis on it or some days the programs are missing but usually fixes it self the next day. Eg today my sky living has nothing from 7.30pm progs are there but no synopsis but not something that really bothers me at mo

Thats the same problem that I have, I was just looking for a fix.

Thats the same problem that I have, I was just looking for a fix.

The fix is to use xmltv import from plugins. Kiddac's bare bone guide goes into detail on how to configure and use it. You will need to remove crossEPG first.

If you are refering to Sky1, Atlantic, and a few other channels, it was spoke about about a week - 10 days ago. It seems to be certain hours of day. from 1 am the channel program seems to return.

If that isn't the same problem with a few channel descriptions missing what channel progs are missing? a certain time of day? (scroll forwards to see if they return)

Again, have you done a channel and EPG scan? I won't keep asking the same question though.

Please remember to click the Like button, thanks button or both if you like the build.

It is nice that people take the time to thank me by posting it, but a click on the like and thanks button means as much if not more.

If you like / use the build and haven't already click the buttons on the very first post, please take a second to do so.

This is a link you can click to go there now

Thank you so much for this build, it's superb..really struggled with vix and saved me killing myself One question , I have set up using a single feed lnb , I am going to fit a twin lnb , can you tell me what I have to do to get it working, so I have to re-scan channels etc ..thanks again

Thank you so much for this build, it's superb..really struggled with vix and saved me killing myself  One question , I have set up using a single feed lnb , I am going to fit a twin lnb , can you tell me what I have to do to get it working, so I have to re-scan channels etc ..thanks again

If you have disabled tuner B it is just as case of re-enabling it and doing a AutoBouquet E2 scan (green button and select AB E2 plugin, then OK button twice)
If you have't disabled tuner B just do a AB E2 scan as above.

hi wooshman

do you have a ETA on your new build yet?? even a beta will do

thanks

My workload has been stupid of late and has meant V4 took a back seat, that and the learning curve of programming in Python and Enigma 2 also set me back a little bit. You can all blame Benijofar for this as it was his idea for a plugin which has caused me the biggest headache, questions and more headaches but it is nearly complete. I am looking of a release date of Friday 17th June if not sooner.

here soon :)

Hey Whooshman, is there any chance you would consider adding the python script this guy has made to your v4 build?

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nise-recordings-into-folders-directories.html

It would certainly be a step closer to making WooshBuild even more like a sly box which is what I have always aimed to do. Be there for the new users and make it as easy as possible to move across.

I've been testing it out and it seems to do the job very well.. The only problem i can see is that it will wake your HDD every hour so it may need to be a daily run rather than hourly if that is a concern for anyone.

Hey Whooshman, is there any chance you would consider adding the python script this guy has made to your v4 build?

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nise-recordings-into-folders-directories.html

It would certainly be a step closer to making WooshBuild even more like a sly box which is what I have always aimed to do. Be there for the new users and make it as easy as possible to move across.

I've been testing it out and it seems to do the job very well.. The only problem i can see is that it will wake your HDD every hour so it may need to be a daily run rather than hourly if that is a concern for anyone.

You can just alter the cron in the cron manager to run daily to stop the HDD waking up every hour, If I knew how to modify existing pluggins/code I would add it to the auto timer so it was run only after a recording had finished but at the moment that's beyond me:)

Just like to thank Woosham i've never tried this sort of thing before but decided to give it a go. Bought zgemma box and gift card and following your instructions up and running perfectly

You can just alter the cron in the cron manager to run daily to stop the HDD waking up every hour, If I knew how to modify existing pluggins/code I would add it to the auto timer so it was run only after a recording had finished but at the moment that's beyond me

Rome, Built, Day........

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

hi wooshman

do you have a ETA on your new build yet?? even a beta will do

thanks

The Alpha release will be in your online flash later on tonight.

Please don't hammer the living crap out of my server as I will post again when it is available.

Although an alpha release, it has been tested as always by our chief WooshBuild tester Benijofar and myself for weeks without any issues. I actually continued to bugger about with my box writing plugins etc, crashing the hell out of the box and when used like a normal person is as stable as any other build.

AGAIN, I will post again when the Alpha release has been upload and in your online flash menu.

I will also create a new thread which will be open for a week or so which is only for v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back