WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - flashed the new build on two boxes earlier but seems the sound is only coming through on one of them when the volume is above 85. Any ideas how to solve? Thanks

This is a problem on Wooshbuild H2S running the openatv V5.3 but wasn't a problem on 2S running V5.1
Restart the box and it clears but seems to be an intermittent fault in Openatv at present.

Got this up and running yesterday without too many dramas and I'm a complete noob so I was really pleased. Thanks for the effort put in on this, it's spot on and works perfectly. Thank you!

This is a problem on Wooshbuild H2S running the openatv V5.3 but wasn't a problem on 2S running V5.1
Restart the box and it clears but seems to be an intermittent fault in Openatv at present.

The volume going issue actually lies with OpenATV it's self and not WooshBuild, even I get it. With a bit of volume manipulation, up past 85 the sound should come back. Then leave it untlil the volume bar goes away and then SLOWLY lower the volume. This works for us on the odd occasion when it does happen.

Green button/green button/extensions/ then scroll through and find kodi direct and press ok and it will download

woosh/benijofar I am intrigued by this volume problem (its not something I suffer with).

Do you have volume adjust plugin installed on your builds (i don't)

and what settings have you got for the volume steps. Menu...setup...usage and gui...special features...

mine are slow 1, fast 3

I suffer with it volume just dissappears (usually when am in work) pi**es the missus right of. Only seen it happen once myself she says its a persistent problem.

Kiddac...the answer is no the plugin is not in the build and the settings are identical to yours.
This only started first in V4/OPENATV V5.3 but seems to be spreading now as a 2S user has the same problem.
Only a few users have reported it but both Woosh and i have experienced this problem with the H2S.

Well just to be on the safe side, I have checked the volume screen in my skin code. There are no errors there. So much just be a bug doing the rounds at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back