Xtream blocked by sly?

BoNzY

i think sly is starting to block xtream :(
a mates box has just stopped connecting to the server, at his house its stuck on validate screen.
took it to my house to try and it worked straight away, so first thoughts was shield, but was already off on his....
then i remebered i had a line on my phone on the same server hes on so i tried that and it was working fine on my 4G, then i connected to his wifi and wouldnt connect....
we both have sly internet as well, ive had my line a month and all is good... hes had his about a week and seems blocked.

any advice from you wonderful people?

Hey mate, I was having the same problem yesterday with Sly broadband and XtreamTV looks like they have it blocked. Should work over a VPN

It'll be in router settings or sky account I'm not sure but seen it mentioned a few times have a Google

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

we both have the same setup, same router same box both with no shield. but he can no longer connect to xtream... but i can, hes been using it with no problems for over a week and only just dont it..

Contact virgin and ask if they could put it on ipv4 because some of your things dont connect.....they will do that...all the best.

Will try that shield safe and see if it works,I'm trying to test a new providers line to no avail but it may not be the provider's fault. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before sly block the iptv ip's and we all have to use VPN's but there will always be a way.
Only way to stop it is if they half their prices which is never going to happen.

I'm on the same boat as you John mates box works 100% at mine but as soon as I goto his it asks for validation ... any help appreciated at my wits end on this.

I'm on the same boat as you John mates box works 100% at mine but as soon as I goto his it asks for validation ... any help appreciated at my wits end on this.

we both have the same setup, same router same box both with no shield. but he can no longer connect to xtream... but i can, hes been using it with no problems for over a week and only just dont it..

Did you get this sorted? I have a the same issue? The 24 hour trial worked but then after two days i requested a full sub and it says problem connecting to server? Also with sly

Did you get this sorted? I have a the same issue? The 24 hour trial worked but then after two days i requested a full sub and it says problem connecting to server? Also with sly
This might sound daft but have you tried rebooting your box by any chance but then some providers had been having problems with there dns servers it happend to me but I'm not with Sly or it's a provider problem

Yes has been rebooted. Going to try remove the plugin and install again and see if that resolves the issue.

It's not a provider problem (I'm 100%certain), uninstall via putty.
Install via FileZilla, making sure your using the IPK file you got off your provider. Make sure broadband shield is off and revalidate

Back