Xtream editor no code?

StayReady

Hi all, is it possible that isps are blocking xtream editor? I had a trial from someone recently and all went well so I went to purchase the sub last night but there's no code coming up on my xtream app? I tried resetting the configuration and deleting and reinstalling but no joy? I'm with B.....T if it helps.

Thanks lads

Yes, they've opened a ticket with the xtream team but I was just checking if anyone else has had the same issue, I tried it on 2 different boxes, both the same

I have done that, I've also deleted and re installed. I'm guessing that the internet providers have found a way to block the app as I tethered to my phone data and the code comes straight up, but once I plug the ethernet back in it changes to 0

I Use BT with no issues at all.

I have had someone in the past have this problem i can't remember what it was but the Support guys sorted it.

Edit i do remember they blocked certain IP's due to spamming.

Mike

I'm with BT and the QR Code doesn't show up in Xtreme addon in Kodi from time to time. Try disconnecting TV box from network then reconnect.

I've had IPTV for sometime and working great.
The last 3 days i'm having a nightmare. in xtream editor my line is blank and so is the QR code. I've unistalled it several time .. reflashed the box and the same issue. i've gone into menu and reset. Still no QR code only 0 is showing
I have my line by the provider just no QR code. my internet is working i have a green dot on my Lan in networks and speed test is 78mbps
any ideas please

My experience of this and troubleshooting tips are:

1) Xtream editor is not the latest version and therefore needs updating
2) Xtream editor v2.12 (latest) seems to not work on some images that are now old
3) Powerline adaptors/homeplugs cause problems and sometimes a simple reset will help even though internet to the box might be working
4) Turn off skyshield etc

Thanks for the reply
1) xtream is the latest update
2) I've updated the Open ATV 6.1
3) No power adaptors, direct ethernet to the router
4) all childsafes are off
Its still being a pain

have you ever had a day of trouble free viewing with that box?
I think it might be time to admit defeat and realise there's something fundamentally wrong with it's internals and buy something new

Yes. when i change to a different supplier from yourself. its been fine.. its only since the xtream update was applied and going by the reports on here theres a conflict with OpenATV

Back