ET8500 QUAD TUNER Xtrend ET8500 cable loop

ash45

Registered
Hey just ordered a Xtrend 8500 to replace a zgemma, the zgemma has dual cable tuner but only 1 input believe its called internal loop through, the xtrend has 2 separate cable tuners,
Rather than ordering a splitter id like to use the loop out of tuner A to tuner B, Can i just use one of the RF cables that you used to use to hook VHS's before scart, or do i need to use an actual coaxle cable like the one that comes out of the VM socket with an adaptor

these are what i mean i have tons of the things so would be easier if i can use one

Cheers Ash

Sponsored Links

ste

TK Veteran
Yeah you can use that - you may get some signal loss though as the core on those type of cables is usually thin but see how you get on.

ash45

Registered
Yeah you can use that - you may get some signal loss though as the core on those type of cables is usually thin but see how you get on.
thanks for the reply i do have a fairly thick one pretty much same thickness as the VM cable it came with an areal kit but wasn't needed so hopefully that will be good enough guess i can give it a try and see how it go's :)

Ash