ET8500 QUAD TUNER Xtrend ET8500 cable loop

ash45

Hey just ordered a Xtrend 8500 to replace a zgemma, the zgemma has dual cable tuner but only 1 input believe its called internal loop through, the xtrend has 2 separate cable tuners,
Rather than ordering a splitter id like to use the loop out of tuner A to tuner B, Can i just use one of the RF cables that you used to use to hook VHS's before scart, or do i need to use an actual coaxle cable like the one that comes out of the VM socket with an adaptor

these are what i mean i have tons of the things so would be easier if i can use one

carfmfx.jpg

Cheers Ash

Yeah you can use that - you may get some signal loss though as the core on those type of cables is usually thin but see how you get on.

Yeah you can use that - you may get some signal loss though as the core on those type of cables is usually thin but see how you get on.
thanks for the reply i do have a fairly thick one pretty much same thickness as the VM cable it came with an areal kit but wasn't needed so hopefully that will be good enough guess i can give it a try and see how it go's :)

Ash

Back