Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cupra123

Registered
Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

I know this has been asked a million times but after hours of searching through forums I am giving up and asking the question.

So I was having issues with my image (no pause or record function) so decided to flash to a new image (Open PLi 7.2)

apart from FTA channels all channels are blank, I have scanned for channels and they are all showing on the list but no image or sound.

I have configured all the Cable settings to my are etc and added my line to Mgcamd file (1.45c), i have edited the mg_cfg file to what I had installed previously.

I have a feeling the issue lies with either using the wrong version of mgcamd or the incorrect MG_cfg file, i think i need the Mgcamd version1.38 but dont know where or how to do this..

I really dont know what else to do to get my channels working again.

I am using a Zgemma H2H

please do let me know your thoughts on how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

I know this has been asked a million times but after hours of searching through forums I am giving up and asking the question.

So I was having issues with my image (no pause or record function) so decided to flash to a new image (Open PLi 7.2)

apart from FTA channels all channels are blank, I have scanned for channels and they are all showing on the list but no image or sound.

I have configured all the Cable settings to my are etc and added my line to Mgcamd file (1.45c), i have edited the mg_cfg file to what I had installed previously.

I have a feeling the issue lies with either using the wrong version of mgcamd or the incorrect MG_cfg file, i think i need the Mgcamd version1.38 but dont know where or how to do this..

I really dont know what else to do to get my channels working again.

I am using a Zgemma H2H

please do let me know your thoughts on how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance
You cant edit mg_cfg file, that is a configuration file.
Your line, assuming it begins with CWS is pasted into newcamd.list file.
You have probably corrupted the mg_cfg file if it's been edited so you may need to delete and replace it

Cupra123

Registered
Hey Pabloescaban,

I deleted the file and made a new one and still nothing, im checking my signal finder and im getting the following:
SNR 73%
AGC:9%
BER:0
LOCK

and when I scan im getting like 5 channels on the list but cant view anything, could this be an issue?