Cupra123

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

I know this has been asked a million times but after hours of searching through forums I am giving up and asking the question.

So I was having issues with my image (no pause or record function) so decided to flash to a new image (Open PLi 7.2)

apart from FTA channels all channels are blank, I have scanned for channels and they are all showing on the list but no image or sound.

I have configured all the Cable settings to my are etc and added my line to Mgcamd file (1.45c), i have edited the mg_cfg file to what I had installed previously.

I have a feeling the issue lies with either using the wrong version of mgcamd or the incorrect MG_cfg file, i think i need the Mgcamd version1.38 but dont know where or how to do this..

I really dont know what else to do to get my channels working again.

I am using a Zgemma H2H

please do let me know your thoughts on how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

I know this has been asked a million times but after hours of searching through forums I am giving up and asking the question.

So I was having issues with my image (no pause or record function) so decided to flash to a new image (Open PLi 7.2)

apart from FTA channels all channels are blank, I have scanned for channels and they are all showing on the list but no image or sound.

I have configured all the Cable settings to my are etc and added my line to Mgcamd file (1.45c), i have edited the mg_cfg file to what I had installed previously.

I have a feeling the issue lies with either using the wrong version of mgcamd or the incorrect MG_cfg file, i think i need the Mgcamd version1.38 but dont know where or how to do this..

I really dont know what else to do to get my channels working again.

I am using a Zgemma H2H

please do let me know your thoughts on how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance
You cant edit mg_cfg file, that is a configuration file.
Your line, assuming it begins with CWS is pasted into newcamd.list file.
You have probably corrupted the mg_cfg file if it's been edited so you may need to delete and replace it

Hey Pabloescaban,

I deleted the file and made a new one and still nothing, im checking my signal finder and im getting the following:
SNR 73%
AGC:9%
BER:0
LOCK

and when I scan im getting like 5 channels on the list but cant view anything, could this be an issue?

Back