ZGEMMA H2H Not working on vermin

8valia

Hi,

My mate has bought a zgemma h2h and it keeps and glitching every 10 seconds. The same box I tried at my house and it works fine. It's using a vermin line and he has vermin tv package which works fine.

Images attached are the information when from the vermin ti*o box. Does anyone know why it keeps and glitching on the h2h?

Attachments

• IMG_3621 (1).JPG
    IMG_3621 (1).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3622 (1).JPG
    IMG_3622 (1).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 75

dave100

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
If it works ok at yours it must be a signal issue
You need to use best quality cables & splitter

ste

TK Veteran
Have you confirmed he's using the correct NET ID by getting it from his original box?

How does he have the box connected - is he using any splitters etc?

8valia

Hi, I have used the correct net ID by getting it from the box and then using the same ID on zgemma.

He is using a splitter, 1 wire to the router and a very long wire going to the box. Id say it's a 2M+ wire

8valia

Thanks,that costs £24. Would it be better to buy a better cable box like mutant

8valia

Or will it not make a difference ?

Because I hear that zgemma tuners can be weak

Hi,

My mate has bought a zgemma h2h and it keeps and glitching every 10 seconds. The same box I tried at my house and it works fine. It's using a vermin line and he has vermin tv package which works fine.

Images attached are the information when from the vermin ti*o box. Does anyone know why it keeps and glitching on the h2h?
Sounds like your picking up interference from somewhere.

8valia

Hmm true. Thanks for the link dave100. I've had a good read of that and it looks like the konig item may do the job

hogie

Just a heads up on all those having glitching issues on zgemma h2h with virmin, I purchased the konig amplifier, just remove splitter then put main feed into amp then feeds from amp to router and zgemma box. Everything working great not a glitch in sight. Great piece of kit.