zgemma H2s,stuck on boot logo with red light

It's a good image
Have you tried to put image on and just says boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not the image im having problems with mate its how to stop it from getting stuck on boot after i power off the zgemma

Yes mine was the same I have 2s box the only way I got mine back on was with the firmware/image loaded back onto the box,like a fresh start,do you no your line info

My box was stuck in boot power off and power on,so I put image onto memory stick and still nothing,I got advised to do a low level format of my memory stick,that worked a treat,then I put Zgemma file on to memory stick powered up box and hit the on/off button on front of box,it said boot/USB/flash
Then I followed the instructions that worked with my image,applied line and box works a treat,is this how you have done yours

yes mate I did all that but after I have done all that and when i turn the box off and try turn it back on it just gets stuck on the boot again. its like everytime I turn box off I have to reflash image again

Wow I'm not sure it's like the image has not gone on properly can you try a different image,you have nothing to lose try the one I have just done on mine
Don't forget to format you stick lol has been none lol

It worked a dream easy to setup also do you no what low level formatting is on a memory stick,I had 6 memory stick and not one worked so I got advice about low level formatting and I worked straight away

Me to all was fine for me on all accounts around 30 min start to finish good look

Back