zgemma h5.2tc dvb-c hybrid tuner

8valia

Hi,

I have a Zgemma H5.2TC box. I have a single vermin line running on the box. I have enabled both tuners so that I can record on one and watch on another, but just from one line. For some reason glitches a lot on the international channels when both channels are enabled. Do you think it's because both tuners are enabled and I only have one line or something else ?

what size usb are you using for recording/timeshift?
I find a lot of glitches occur when using smaller sized usb

Sounds like it may be down to signal strength - check your cables and connections and any splitters you may have.

I am using a 32GB USB. I have not setup recording or timeshift yet but I have enabled the 2nd Tuner. I will check the splitter type(MHZ frequency)

ok after fitting a better quality cable straight through to the wall outlet this has rectified my problem hope this helps you

As I figured... glad you're sorted mate. Just goes to show that having quality cables really does pay off.

I have a h5.t2c as well and I just got my line set up. I can't get it to record a channel while I'm watching another.
I can pause and rewind live tv but when I record something and change channel it just wipes the stuff from the first channel.
I don't see an option to switch between the two tuners. When I try to do auto service searching, it shows only tuner A and tuner B. Though when I disabled tuner B I was able to find and view channels on tuner C.
I did try to set tuner B to preferred and tuner C to preferred for recording but that wasn't the issue.

Is there something I am missing?

I have a h5.t2c as well and I just got my line set up. I can't get it to record a channel while I'm watching another.
I can pause and rewind live tv but when I record something and change channel it just wipes the stuff from the first channel.
I don't see an option to switch between the two tuners. When I try to do auto service searching, it shows only tuner A and tuner B. Though when I disabled tuner B I was able to find and view channels on tuner C.
I did try to set tuner B to preferred and tuner C to preferred for recording but that wasn't the issue.

Is there something I am missing?
You need to make sure you aren't using tuner A to watch one channel and record another.

On your remote click down on a channel you're watching to bring the channel list.
Then click green button, select cable and set record on one of those channels. As your box has a dual cable tuner, you can record one channel and watch another.

Back