Zgemma h5.2TC Softcam issues

Sahmed8

HI guys i am a total newbie on here so please excuse me. I have managed to install whooshbuild on my zgemma and also add my line on FileZilla. I am having issues in finding Softcam/CI when pressing the blue button or via plugins, Softcam/CI doesn't come up all. Please can someone advise on how I can add or install this? I have tried to add via VUCC but I still cannot find it on the box. Any help would really be appreciated

Go into softcam panel and use left/right buttons to select the softcam - then start it with one of the coloured buttons.
Can't remember which one but they are labelled.

As far as I know Wooshbuild comes with softcams already installed. Should just be a case of loading your line via USB.
Softcam/CI is what it used to be called on ViX. Are you following instructions for the right image?

What do you mean by image? I got a brand new box via ebay which come with openatv and then flashed whooshbuild on it

OpenViX and OpenATV are base images. Wooshbuild is OpenATV that is already set up and ready to go.
All you need to do on Wooshbuild is put the file you got for your line on USB and run the importer plugin.
There should be instructions on the Wooshbuild thread.

I have managed to add the line via Filezilla and on the box but i am getting a black screen for all the paid channels

I have managed to add the line via Filezilla and on the box but i am getting a black screen for all the paid channels

That's why you should import using the cam importer plugin to make sure that it is in the right folder.
You mentioned Softam/CI earlier and this is what the softcam section used to be called on ViX.
I would go to the Wooshbuild thread and install your line as recommended in the instructions.

All sorted now. A very big thank you to garyth. He tested the line and told me to reflash with grogbuild. Flashed and installed line. What a gem

Back