Zgemma H7 Tuner B fault - is it just me?

Tuner A/B are on the same board, the unit is a sat tuner + cable/terestrial tuner. not one tuner that is capable of sat/cable/terestrial or if that was the case you could use as a twin cable or twin sat tuner which you can't
Ah ok i get you !

There are only two tuners in the box C which can be used for cable or terrestrial, A and B are one tuner satellite/cable/terrestrial, yes i have them all set up as three virtual tuners on sat/cable/cable, its a h7c

Oh my bad I got it wrong sorry

I've tried it on both atv6 and atv6.1

I know another member on here has one that's working fine and I'm sure they are using ATV but will give it a go, trying openSpa as it's an officially supported. see what happens.
I set mine up today, and flashed with ATV 6.2 and installed Woosh Infinity, it did not pick up the tuner underneath the sat tuner, no channels, swapped tuner, started again and it picked up the tuner and all channels but none would clear, unplugged from said tuner and put it back in the tuner underneath the sat tuner, and hey presto channels cleared. What is going on?

how are you scanning? have you got 2 cable feeds connected? if not then disable the tuner that does not have a cable feed connected

HI Guys,
I know this is an OLD thread but maybe people searching for a solution will read it and solve their issues with Signal on ZGemma Receivers.!

I had many problems regarding this issue with the Signal on a LOT of ZGemma receivers.
Mine was the Zgemma H7S with Triple Tuners, 2x DVB-S2X and 1x C-T2
I SOLVED my issue by UNSCREWING and taking OFF the Cable with f-connector from Rear and then putting it back ON but NOT
tightening too much, LEAVE it pretty loose.!!!!
DONT tighten it so MUCH that it reaches MAX.!!!!!!!
This brought my signal back straight away.!!!!
It was driving me NUTS because ALL other Receivers I tried on the same Cable worked great NO problems whatsoever.
Hope this Helps.
AJP

Back