Satellite Zgemma h7s stuck on boot

Okay i can see box is flashing and usb is flashing which is good but not seen the box reboot after you flashed the file.

Was that the recovery file you downloaded and extracted to usb stick.

Maybe try the front port just to see that it is the same.

Not sure if these boxes also suffer from power issues as many need new supplies and box can work again?

Okay i can see box is flashing and usb is flashing which is good but not seen the box reboot after you flashed the file.

Was that the recovery file you downloaded and extracted to usb stick.

Maybe try the front port just to see that it is the same.

Not sure if these boxes also suffer from power issues as many need new supplies and box can work again?
Yes I extracted the file onto USB.
There is no front port. Only rears. Tried all.

If it's a power issue then forget trying to get it fixed. I think it's three years old so out of warranty.

Need to find a cheap alternative now. Just a headache

Yes I extracted the file onto USB.
There is no front port. Only rears. Tried all.

If it's a power issue then forget trying to get it fixed. I think it's three years old so out of warranty.

Need to find a cheap alternative now. Just a headache
Not sure what you think a power issue entails but it simply means to try a different PSU, you said earlier you have a H9? Use the PSU off that on the H7 and see if it boots after flashing.
A new PSU is less than a tenner

There are 2 usb ports in rear did you try the other one

+ try to see if you have another power supply to check , yes psu go fautly and not enough power to get box working

Oh right sorry I didn't know you meant power from the socket.
Is it safe to use the h9 power on the h7. If so I can try that.

Waiting for confirmation

Oh right sorry I didn't know you meant power from the socket.
Is it safe to use the h9 power on the h7. If so I can try that.

Waiting for confirmation
Any 12v PSU can be used, providing the jack plug fits into the device, check the watts, ideally you want a higher wattage than the H7 but even if it's the same it will still work if it is the H7 PSU is faulty

OK kool. When I get back home I'll try it.

I didn't even think of power being an issue because it it boots up as in there is light.
Will feedback

Oh man. I was so hopeful that changing the psu would work.

I took the h9 one out and powered on the h7. Same thing. Stuck on boot.

Safe to say this has become faulty somehow.
So frustrating

Back