Zgemma h9 abm problem

Wayne38

Any ideas how to sort this never had this come up before normally can sort stuff with a quick search but can't anything on this all channels working no problem but this comes up cheers

Attachments

• 20190403_101936.jpg
    20190403_101936.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 24
lots of threads on this forum about this.

Press menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update Config/Provider files and then run a scan.

If you get a compatabilty error when updating the files then you need to update the AutobouquetsMaker plugin, easiest way is to:

Press green button followed by the red button and select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker and remove the plugin
Now press exit button once and then press green button and select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker and install the plugin
Now exit back to tv picture and hold power button until a menu appears and select restart gui, once restarted run an abm scan

This is assuming you have ATV installed, if you have VIX the procedure to uninstall and reinstall the plugin is slightly different I think

there's something wrong here.
We've been through this and the posts have disappeared.
Also when I replied an hour ago, the OP had disapeared which made it look like my reply was post #1
now the op is back and the other 4-5 replies have disappeared, probably site updates

Please run the NitAnalyser plugin and post the results. We can then update ABM files with the details you provide. You will get a new provider file you can use immediately. Takes about 25 minutes in Pure areas.

Might be just a change to QAM 256 and symbol rate change like others, but best to check.

The link to it is in post 7. When you click the link, you will find installation instructions too. Install it, restart, run plugin. Go have some tea and upload the files it makes.

Running NitAnalyser at the moment. Takes 25 mins you said correct and should create dvbc.xml, nit.log and nit.bin in the tmp directory right?

Running NitAnalyser at the moment. Takes 25 mins you said correct and should create dvbc.xml, nit.log and nit.bin in the tmp directory right?

Afraid it takes that long in pure areas. Yes, files will be in /tmp/

If ABM is working now, it may have been a local outage as ABM details for 00001 have not changed.

Can you advise if QAM or Symbol rate has changed once you've finished analysing the files. My parents have an Amiko box and that has no signal as off today so need to know Frequency/Symbol rate if it has changed. Thanks

Thank you. We now have the proper headend name instead of just West Yorkshire
Details updated in ABM, updating ABM provider file will resolve issues for those in 00001 now.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/f9b183a070522c2f6f7cada1f9155d2889dadd01
Yes, modulation and symbol rate have changed.
symbol_rate="6952000"
modulation="5"

Code:
        <configuration key="hd_00001_dvbc_uk" netid="00001" bouquettype="hd" frequency="643000" symbol_rate="6952000" system="0" modulation="5">00001 Kirklees</configuration>

Back